thirteen

Alexa lay down on her couch and stared at the ceiling for at least straight 30 minutes. Her head was a mess, she had no idea, about what is going on inside her mind.

After her last relationship, she didn't want to start trusting someone too fast, just to get her heart broken after a while. But somehow Mason had her trust. She didn't know him for a long time and probably that well, but every hour they have spent together, she always felt safe and comfortable in his presence.

However now he was out with some other girl and Alexa couldn't do anything. It was simply too late.

Instagram:

@alexandriahavertz: spend time with yourself to heal faster and better🩷

comments:
@sophiaweber: angel😻 your beauty is untouchable!!
↪️ Soph, I appreciate you so much, thank u🩷

@kaihavertz: Admitting that you are the better looking Havertz
↪️ you are my favourite brother🥹💋
↪️@kaihavertz: I'm your only brother😐
↪️ ye that's why😽 jk ich liebe dich!

@benchilwell: what a beautiful woman!!😻
↪️thank u Chilly🩷

@christianpulisic: Speechless🥵
↪️ 🩷🩷😽😽

@user1: no Mason comment??
@user2: Mason and Alexa possible break up?
@user3: she was never with Mason, she is seeing Christian for sure

..............................

Alex went to cook herself some good meal, when a certain notification on her phone caught her eye.

*Mason sent you a message

Conversation:

You look incredible
in the new post

Thanks, but you should
focus on your date not me.

Funny you're mad after
you are the one, who runs
away from her feelings🤪

I didn't ask for your opinion,
so please leave...

Ups too late...I'm already
in front of your house.

What?!

Alexa immediately put down her phone and looked out of her window. He wasn't lying, he was really standing there waiting for her to let him in. Alex sighed and went to the door. "What are you doing here Mason?" She asked leaning against the door. "We need to talk Al." He said and looked at her. "Come in." She sighed and fully opened the door. Mason sat down on her couch and waited till she comes. She brought him water and sat on the other side of the couch.

"How was your date?" she asked looking at her phone. "Are you seriously gonna ask that?" Mason crossed his arms leaning against the back of the couch. "Why not? I'm curious." Alex shrugged while Mason laughed in disbelief. "You know very well, this is not what i'm here for Alex. I'm here for us." Mason said finally linking his eyes with hers. "Here for us after you just came back from your date?" Alex laughed. "You have to understand, I was upset and needed a distraction." Mason sighed. "Really? I have to understand? Are you gonna do that every time you'll get mad at me?" She asked looking away from him. "Of course not, it made me realise that the only girl I have eyes for is you Alex and you know that. Look at me and tell me you don't feel the tension between us." he said moving closer to her. Alex looked at him, but didn't say a word, cause she knew he was right. "Mason I just, I don't know, if I can trust you completely and what about my brother? Wouldn't it hurt him? And I don't want you to fight with Christian,because of me and-" Alex couldn't continue, because Mason put his finger on her lips to interrupt her. "If you have that many doubts, we don't have to Al, I don't want to push you into anything. It's all up to you. I can wait as long as you need." he smiled and kept looking at her still admiring, how beautiful she is. "Mase you said that so nicely." Alex smiled looking at him too.

"I promise, I'll protect you from the social pressure and other stuff. I won't let anyone hurt you, me and Christian will be fine, don't worry. He'll get over it quickly. And Kai loves you so much, I'm sure he will be happy, if you are happy." Mason smiled carefully putting his hand on her cheek to rub the cheek with his thumb.

Alex couldn't hide, how much she fancy him and all her blushing caused by his words. Mason loved her smile and making her smile even more. The tension was so strong, but this time, he wanted to do everything slowly and carefully. 

With his hands on her cheeks he kept looking into her eyes. "God I want to kiss you so badly right now." He smiled rubbing her cheek with his thumb. Alex couldn't resist it anymore or hide her feelings. She put her hands around his neck to bring him closer and finally their lips linked together.