five

Later everyone arrived at Mason's place and the party began. Declan had his plan ready, the only thing left was to found Alexandria and he was lucky.

"Alex! So good to see you!" shouted Declan, when his friend's little sister appeared at the door. "You saw me like two hours ago." she laughed, but gave him a short hug. "Let's get a drink." he said and dragged her by her arm to the kitchen.

"So, before you will be accepted into our group, you need to complete a great task." he smirked. "What? You're kidding right?" Alex laughed, while pouring herself and Declan a glass of tequila. "No I'm serious. We have already come up with the best one for you." he said so excited. "Really? So what is it?" she raised her eyebrows looking at her new friend. "No no no first you have to promise you'll do it." he begged. "How can I promise that, when I have no idea, what it is." she kept looking right at him. "Come on, let's have some fun." he grinned. "Fine, I'll do it." Alex nodded. Declan smile and hugged her. "Great!" he said.

"So what is my task?" she asked a bit afraid of what he is capable to think of. "You Alexa, have to fake date Mason Mount for a month!!" he shouted excitedly, before covering his mouth realising someone could hear him. "You're insane!" Alex laughed at him. "I mean it Alex, come on! One month!" he begged her again. "Hell no, Mason won't do that too." she said taking the shot of tequila without Dec. "Oh he will, he lost a bet, so he has to do it." Dec winked at her.

Alex thought it over and over. But still thought it is the stupidest idea ever. "I'll buy you a puppy." Dec said out of nowhere. "What? You will?" Alex got excited. "Pinky promise!" said Declan. "If you're lying, I will make your life really bad." Alex smirked. "Deal?" smiled Declan. "Deal." she nodded.

Declan picked her up and twisted her around. He was totally enthusiastic and blown away by what he's just accomplished. He knew, it's gonna be fun.

After another two shots of tequila Declan and Alex went back to the living room. Some people were dancing to the music, some were drinking and talking. Declan immediately left and headed to Mason, but Alex wasn't alone for a long time.

"Let's dance." approached her Christian. Alex's smile was back right away. She held on Christian's hand as they headed to the living room dance floor.

"Your goal today was so beautiful." shouted Alex to over scream the loud music. Chris smiled and pulled her closer, so she could hear him well. "You look even more beautiful." he whispered in her ear. She pulled away a bit looking into his eyes. "Are you flirting with me Pulisic?" she smirked. "Maybe." he grinned. His hands were on her waist as he pulled her really close without breaking the eye contact. "My brother will probably kill you." she slightly laughed, when the only thing keeping their lips apart  was like a 4cm gap. "It's worth the risk." he winked at her ready to link their lips.

"Excuse me." Alexa quickly pulled away as she heard Mason's voice. "Are you serious right now?" asked Christian annoyed. "I need to talk to her." Mason said and his eyes fell on the short brunette. "Why? Do you like her?" Christian laughed at his friend. "Can't I?" Mason asked leaving both Christian and Alex shocked as they both knew, how much he hated her before. "I like her too man, that's kind of a problem." Christian said loudly, cause he was drunk and didn't care about what he is saying. Mason looked at Alexa to indicate her, he really needs to talk to her. She knew immediately, what it's going to be about. "Hey Chris, I'll be back in like 10 minutes okay?" she smiled at the guy, she almost had kissed and left with his friend.

Mason with Alexa behind him got upstairs and walked behind one of the corners, where it was a bit quieter. Alex followed him and then stood in front of him.

They remained silent for a quite long time. None of them knew, where to begin...