fourteen

Sitting on the couch, her head was on his shoulder with his hand around her. They both didn't speak, yet they felt so comfortable with each other. Mason was rubbing her arm carefully, while her eyes were closed making her almost fall asleep.

"I should go." Mason whispered and gave her a kiss on the hair. Alex slowly rubbed her eyes and looked up. "Please stay." She said making him nervous. "I have a practice in the morning beautiful and that's pretty far away from your house." he smirked at her while his hand was on her cheek. "But I want you to stay." She smiled putting all her weight on him to make it harder to leave. "Okay okay, i'll just take you home with me and we can be there." He laughed and picked her up.

Alex and Mason jumped in his car and he drove them to his house. They decided to watch something ending with Gilmore girls, cause it's Alexa's favourite show. Somehow she forced the man to watch it with her and probably because he admired her too much, he agreed.

Mason's ig story:

- the coolest and most talented gc -

Kai: Mason fucking Mount

Ben: No Alexa Havertz

Joao: BRO💀

Declan: BEN😆💀

Mason: What dad? Am I in trouble?

Reece: You are i guess😔

Ben: poor Mase😔

Kai: What is my sister doing in your house? I thought you had a date with a different girl🤔

Mason: I did, but it made me realise, who my heart truly belongs to

Joao: That is so poetic

Ben: Wow I'm crying, how adorable

Declan: Parents fr🥰

Kai: Why am I even talking with you all children😐

Declan: Cause you love us too much👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Kai: okay

Mason: so you're not mad?😻

Kai: As long as you don't broke her heart

Mason: I would never

Ben: Mamma y Papa😻

Mason: Bro stop

Christian: should we add her?🤔

Kai: okay

*Kai Havertz added Alexandria Havertz

Ben: Hi mom!

Chris: Hello mommy

Declan: Welcome mom🥰

Joao: We are so happy you're here mom🩷

Alex: What the actual fuck-

Mason: Don't ask babe

Joao: Babe🥹

Declan: Omg🥰

Chris: Parents!😻

Mason: I've had enough, we've got better things to do

Joao: Eww

Declan: Bro don't share that with us

Alex: you are literally children😆

Ben: bye mom!!

Declan: I'm gonna miss u mom😔

Alex: bye angels😽

.......................

"Are you seriously going to play it with them?" Mason laughed and embraced her with his strong arms to pull her down on the bed again. "But I'm the mom!" Alex smiled gratefully. "Stop." He laughed and kissed her. "I'm so happy right now." He whispered while blushing, when he pulled away. "So am I." She smiled and put her head on his chest, while he was rubbing her back and giving her small kisses on her hair.

After a while Mason got out of the bed and started packing his football stuff. Alexa stayed in the bed silently watching the brunette boy. He picked up his bag and looked at her. "You're so adorable." Mason smiled staring at the tiny girl in his sheets. "I don't want to leave you right now, but I promise, I'll be back before you get out of the bed." he laughed and kissed her cheek. "Have fun!" Alex said and waved him goodbye, before he closed the door and left.

She wanted to get up, but her tiredness overwhelmed her and she fell asleep again.