twenty four

Jasmin drove away to her house to pack everything and she said, she would dropped off her little girl here tomorrow.

Alex stayed for a little longer with Mason, who couldn't be more happier and he was not hiding it.

"I can't wait for our week! You know, my niece is such an angel and with you here to help, we will be like a cute little family! Isn't it so exciting! I'll get to have both my favourite girls here with me for a week! God must love me for real!" Mason was happily talking, while Alex was just looking at him and was trying to hide her laugh. "Okay stop the giggling, you're such a baby." she laughed and Mason made a sad face. "I'm just really happy, that's all." He smiled and looked at her. "Well i should go, so see you tomorrow." Alex stood up making Mason stand up too. "Why would you go? You can stay." He smiled walking closer to her. "I don't think, it's a very good idea." She shrugged and looked at him too. "I think the opposite, this is the only time the two of us will be together alone, before that little person will be running our whole week." he said putting her hair behind her ear. "Still I'm not sure, if it's not too early Mase." Alex looked away, but that didn't stop Mason. He gently grabbed her chin and pressed his lips against her's. Alex wasn't sure, if she wanted this right now, but simply him was a reason, she couldn't resist.

He picked her up, while still kissing her leading towards his room. He put her down on his bed and stopped kissing her for a second. "What?" She whispered. "Is is okay with you?" he asked to make sure, she is comfortable and won't leave him. Alex nodded with a slight smile and pulled him into a kiss again. She knew, she wanted him and resisting him was just too hard for her, because she loved him so much.

When they were done, they left the clothes on the floor and without words stayed in the bed. Alex was laying by Mason's side with her head on his chest and his arm around her. He was rubbing her back, so she closed her eyes to relax completely. He gave her a small kiss on her forehead making her smile. "You're my angel." He whispered, because he wasn't sure, if she's awake. "I love you." she whispered making Mason's hearbeat raise on a really high level. He wasn't expecting her to say it again, after what he did, but her saying it made him almost tear up. "God i love you so much baby." He said and she looked at him with a smile, before kissing him.

They woke up in each others arms the next morning. "I missed this more than anything." he said and pulled her into a tight hug. "Don't even talk about it, I hated waking up without you." she said giving him a kiss on his neck. "What does my princess want for breakfast?" he asked making her hugged him even tighter. "Nothing, don't leave me." Alex said. Mason subtly laughed and stayed with her yet for a while, before he put on his clothes and went to the kitchen.

Alex stayed in his bed for a little longer and then also got up and ran down the stairs to the kitchen. "That smells really nice!" she said, when she entered the room. "Pancakes are my favourite!" A child's voice was heard next to her. Alex's got scared a bit and looked down. Her eyes met with eyes of a little girl in a pretty dress. "Hey you!" Alex smiled and kneeled down to be closer to her. "What's your name?" She asked the little one making her giggle and put her tiny hands on her face. "Summeh" she said and started happily jumping around Alex. "Summer? That is such a pretty name! I'm Alex, do you want to have a breakfast with me?" she asked Summer gently and the girl nodded. Alex picked her up and walked into the kitchen with Summer in her amrs.