nine

"What are u doing here?" Alexandria asked the tall boy, who walked into her apartment like it was his own. "The practice starts in half an hour, so I came to pick you up." Mason looked at Alexa with a request to sit on her couch. She nodded and went into her bedroom. "I don't know what to wear tho, so prepare yourself for a long waiting." she smirked and started going through her clothes. "Do you want my jersey?" Mason grinned appearing behind her. "Isn't it too early for that?" she asked and Mason nodded in agreement.

When Alexa's outfit was perfect, she got out of her room and interrupted Mason, who was playing something on ps4.

"Time to go?" she asked and he turned to look at her. He looked her up and down, which made her blush a bit. "You look good." He said and stood up before switching off the screen.
"Thanks." Alex smiled and they both headed to Mason's car.

They arrived at the practice and Alexa went to find her brother, leaving Mason to do whatever he wants.

"Kai!" she shouted at him and he quickly turned around. "There she is!" he shouted back and ran up to her. "Where is Mase?" he asked her, while pulling her into a tight hug. "He left to change into his sport clothes." Alex said and looked around the stadium. "This is so awesome for real!" She smiled and looked at her brother. "My second home baby!" he winked at her proudly.

The practice began and Alex was watching from the auditorium.

Her instagram story:

When the practice ended, she went outside the stadium to wait for the guys

When the practice ended, she went outside the stadium to wait for the guys. They were always really slow, so she sat down and relaxed.

"Alexandria Charlotte Havertz!" sounded a voice coming towards her. She knew, who this voice belongs to right away. "What?" she looked at her brother confused. "What is that on your insta story?" Kai asked with crossed arms. "What do you mean?" she laughed still having no idea, what's wrong. "Hey guys" Mason, Declan and Joao appeared next to them. "Mason it's good that you're here." Kai looked him up and down before his eyes laid on his little sister again. "That doesn't sound good." Mason said also confused. "Tell me, what's up with you two huh?" Kai raised his eyebrows. "Nothing." Alexa shrugged and stood up ready to go home. "You called him pretty on your instagram on your public account, which means in front of million people, that is not nothing Alexandria." Kai continued his investigation. "Relax man, would it be that bad, if there was something?" Mason smirked at his bestfriend. "Is there something?" Kai asked him. "Guess you'll have to find out." Mason said and winked at Alexa before he started walking away.

Suddenly he stopped and turned back around. "You're coming or what?" he shouted at Alexa. First she was confused, but then realised that this is perfect to show Declan, Mason and herself are gonna win the bet. She nodded and walked up to him. "See you guys tomorrow!" Dec shouted at them before they got into Mason's car and left.

"You're a good actor, the way you talked to my brother was nice." Alex said and relax in her seat. "Thank you, I bet we are winning this." he grinned and Alex nodded in agreement.

Mason dropped the girl off at her house and left. Alex got inside and ate her dinner before relaxing on the couch.

*text from Sophia

Conversation:
ALEX!!

What?!

Time to party baby! There is a
good one in the best club ever,
dress up and I'll be at your
place at 8😽

I never say no to a party,
you know me!
See ya!

Perfect!

Alex started preparing right away! She put on some nice clothes and headed outside to meet her new bestfriend. Sophia arrived with Kai, because he is the one, who's taking them to the party and will pick them up later.

The party was perfect like Sophia promised. However both of them got pretty drunk. They met some group of boys and danced, before it was getting pretty late.

"Wait, Kai called me like million times." Sophia said and stopped dancing. "What?" Alex laughed, because she couldn't hear her. She continued to dance with the guys around them, before Sophia stopped her. "We're in trouble, time to go." She said and caught Alex's hand. "Hey, where are you going ladies?" asked one of the boys and caught Alex's other hand. Sophia dragged them through the crowd and got outside. The guy stayed behind them. "Sorry we have to find our ride home." Alexa said to the boy and kept looking for her brother's car. "Your friend can leave if she wants, but you can stay, I'll drive you home later." The boy said still tightly gripping Alex's hand."No she's going with me." Sophia said a little worried. "I'm sorry I really have to go." Alex smiled and wanted to let go of his hand, but his grip was too tight. "Let me go please."She begged nicely trying to get away from him.
"Come on we'll have fun together." The boy laughed and in this moment Alex was scared and uncomfortable. "Leave me alone please." she said looking helpless at Sophia, who was trying to reach Kai on her phone. "Stay away from her man!" A tall guy approached Alex and the guy, pushing him away from her. Alex recognised Mason right away and hid behind him. The guy mumbled something and left.

Mason turned around to look at Alex, who was still shaking a bit. "Are you okay? Why would you drink so much, when you can't protect yourself?!" he asked upset. Alex was surprised at his reaction so she remained silent.

"Are you serious? Can't you be more responsible? Someone could have hurt you!" Kai shouted at his sister and Sophia. "Calm down, we screwed up okay?!" Sophia said. Kai hugged her, because he was glad she is okay and unharmed. His eyes laid on his sister, who was standing there looking at the ground. "Let's go home." Mason said putting his arm around Alexa's waist to make her walk and to make her feel safe. Kai took Sophia's hand and joined them.

They all stayed at Kai's and Sophia's house that night to make sure the girls are fine.