three

"Good morning sunshine...sunshines!" Joao burst into the room, where Mason and Alex were still sleeping. He got confused as he saw his two friends, who hated each other yesterday, now in the same bed. Mason woke up first. "Man stop yelling." he groaned reaching for a random pillow to cover his head, Alex's pillow, but he didn't know. "Ugh give it back." she mumbled, but fell asleep again. "Why are you two in the same bed?" Joao asked confused. "Because you and Pulisic were lying all over the couch and there was no other place for me to stay?" Mason said from under the pillow. "Makes sense, did you do anything?" he laughed making Mason throw the pillow at him. "I can't believe you would ask something this stupid." he said and sat up. "Come on it was a joke." Joao said throwing the pillow back at Mason. "Ye well nobody laughed." he frowned, passed by his friend and went downstairs.

Joao followed him, because he wanted the girl to rest. However she was awake anyway, because of their loud voices. She slowly got up and went to take a shower.

After that she walked downstairs, where everyone was having breakfast. "Good morning." she smiled making the whole table turn around to look at her. "Hey you, how was your first night in London?" asked her brother while sipping his tea. "It was alright." she looked at Mason, who immediately turned his eyes away from her. Alex rolled her eyes and went to the kitchen.

She felt someone behind her as she reached the kitchen counter. "You kinda scared me." she laughed at Christian, who was innocently smiling. "Do you want tea or coffee? I already made you waffles." he said pointing at the plate with them and a lots of fruit. "Wow you didn't have to do this Chris, that is so nice of you." she gave the boy a soft smile making his heart warm. "So coffee or tea?" he asked again. "You can go eat your breakfast, I'll make the coffee myself." Alex offered. However Christian refused and took over the coffee machine. "Nope, here take yours and go, I'll bring you the coffee in a minute." he winked at her. "You're so kind, thank you then." she blushed and with the breakfast went back to the table.

"Wow what? When did you make these?" asked Sophia looking at Alex's plate with waffles. "I didn't actually, Chris made them." Alex said making the whole room smirk. "Of course he did." said Mason finishing his eggs with vegetables. Alex was so upset with him already and it was just morning. She ignored his stupid comment and enjoyed her breakfast.

"Here is your coffee milady." Christian placed the cup on the table and sat down. "Thank you." Alex gave him huge smile making Sophia and Kai looking at each other with smirks. "You have never made me a breakfast." said Kai offended. "Oh sorry love, I'll make it up to you next time." Chris said putting his lips together to blow Kai a kiss. Everyone laughed and continued eating and drinking.

After an hour it was time for everybody to go home and the boys must prepare for the evening. Alex and Sophia were in the kitchen washing the dishes, while the boys were chatting in the living room.

"Can I ask you something?" Sophia stopped washing and looked at her boyfriend's sister. "Sure." Alex nodded, but continued her work. "Do you like Christian?" Soph asked making Alex stop and look at her. "What? We've just met. There was no time for something like that." she laughed. "Okay okay, I was just wondering, cause you two had been together a lot yesterday and he made you breakfast this morning. I mean, he likes you for sure." Sophia smirked making Alex blush a little. "Ye that was cute." she admitted and Sophia nodded as she agreed with her new friend.

There was a silence, until they finished the clean-up.

"Okay one more question, before we get back to them and you'll leave." Sophia stopped Alex. "You know we'll see each other tonight." Alex laughed, but listened to what her friend has to say. "You and Mason." Soph exclaimed making Alex cover her mouth. "Shhh, Sophia!" she said looking back to see if noone else heard her. "Sorry." Soph innocently apologised. "That wasn't even a question." Alex crossed her arms and frowned at her. "What is it between you and Mason? I mean, he is such a nice guy and you're the sweetest girl ever and yall can't get along?" she whispered so this time nobody except for Alex, could hear her. "Don't ask me, he was so mean to me from the beginning. We first met in the kitchen and I accidentally spilled my drink on him, because we bumped into each other. Right away I apologised, but he was like: "Watch where you're going next time." she mocked Mason's voice tone making Soph laugh. "That's so weird, I would never expect him to be like this." she said, but suddenly gasped. "What?!" asked Alex according to her friend's enthusiastic face. "What if he likes you?!" she clapped her hands excitedly. "Are you serious right now?" Alex raised her eyebrows in disbelief. "It can be literally anything except like." she laughed making Soph roll her eyes. "I still think I have a point at least at something." she said being dragged into the living room by her friend.

"Finally yall are here." Kai said and stood up from the couch, where all the boys were sitting. "Next time you can make the hard work." his sister winked at him making him squeeze her head and stroke her hair. "I better get going." she laughed and disengaged from his grip.

They all gathered in front of the main door ready to leave. Alex hugged her brother and his girl even tho she knew, she'll see them tonight again. "Wait I can give you a ride home, I have a car here and we can all fit in." said Christian. "Well if you're willing to then sure." she smiled at him.

After all the goodbyes, they got into the car and left. Alex told Christian, where she lives and he dropped her off there.

"Thank you so much Chris, see you tonight guys." Alex smiled before leaving the car. "See ya beautiful!" Chris winked at her. "See you there." yelled Joao from the back seat. Mason just waved and pretended to be so interested in something on his phone.

Alex got home and decided to just relax before the evening.