four

Instagram:

@alexandriahavertz: from a small german club to Chelsea!! GO BROTHER💙🩵

comments:
@kaihavertz: beautiful💘 your support is everything!
↪️ I wanna see a goal tonight for my amazing support!

@christianpulisic: the best fan from all😻
↪️ thank you Chris💘!

@chelseafc: 💙💙

@user1: That is Kai's sister?!!
@user2: Omg?! you are so gorgeous💋😻
@user3: is she with Christian?!!

————————————————————————

Sophia and Alex found their places and sat down right before the match started.

The boys gathered in the locker room before getting on the field. "We're winning tonight!" said Chris hitting Mason's and Declan's back. "Of course we are mate!" said Declan and stroke hands with him. "They are good, there is like a huge chance we'll lose." said Mason putting on his hoodie to keep his muscles warm. "Okay you pessimist, let's make a bet." Declan smirked making Mason look at him interested. "You know I never refuse a bet." he nodded reaching out his hand to link with Declan's. "If we win, you will color your hair blue, if we lose, I'll color them blue." said Dec, but Mason refused. "Nah that's a shit bet Dec, I don't want to color my hair." he rolled his eyes at his friend's idea. "I have a better one then." grinned Joao. "Go on." Dec said excitedly, because judging by Joao's face, it was something good. "If we win, you'll have to fake date Alexandria for........let's say a month." said Joao proudly crossing his arms and smirking. "You're kidding right?" laughed Mason nervously, because he believed his friend is only making fun of him. "It's either that or coloring your hair man." laughed Declan, who was definitely in love with Joao's idea. "A whole month?" Mason asked in disbelief. "That's only 30 days mate, you can do it." Joao said showing him thumbs up. "What about Kai? He won't like it for sure!" Mason desperately looked at them. "It's a fake dating, besides Kai will be happy whenever you are, so if that means dating his sister, he will be alright with that." Declan winked at him. Mason had only one last move. "Wait, what if she doesn't agree huh?" Mason smirked at his only chance. "I'll do something about it, don't worry." Declan smirked at him leaving Mason totally helpless in escaping.

"So?" asked Dec, because it was time to go on the field. "Fine. It's a deal." Mason sighed upsetly. "Noone says a word boys! It's only between the three of us." clarified Declan. Mason and Joao nodded and they all left the room.

The match didn't start so well, there were no goals, but Chelsea didn't play as good as they wanted giving Mason a hope and excitement to see Dec with blue hair. However the team needed the win and was ready to fight for it.

In the second half of the match, the result was  pretty clear. Chelsea : Krasnodar - 4:0. The siren sounds was heard and all the Chelsea fans were on their feet clapping and cheering for the team.

"We won!" Alex hugged Sophia enthusiastically. "That was incredible!" Soph agreed, hugging her back.

"How did you like the match?" Soph asked Alex, when they were waiting outside for the boys. "I'm amazed by the team, I had so much fun!" Alex smiled. "Also Christian scored a great goal!" she said making Soph smirk. "You like him?" she asked her new bestfriend for the tea. "Let's just say he is handsome and very nice to me." Alex said, but couldn't hide the slight blush. Sophia softly laughed and didn't ask more questions.

Finally the boys came out of the stadium. Kai immediately kissed his girl and hugged tightly his little sister. "Did you have fun?" he cared. "So much! It was perfect! Plus you were perfect!" she smiled making her brother give her a kiss on her forehead. "What about us?" asked the rest of the boys. They all laughed except for one.

Mason stood behind happy, that his team won, but upset he lost the bet. He knew, what is gonna be happening for the next 30 days.

"Celebration party at Mason's?" shouted Kai and they all looked at the brunette boy, who was currently deeply in his mind. "What?" he asked, when he realised, all eyes are on him. "Party at your place? It's your turn I think." laughed Kai and Mason only nodded.

They all got into their cars and drove home to get ready and get to Mason's place as early as possible.