sixteen

On saturday evening the last match before the break took place at the Chelsea stadium. Alexandria and Sophia went there to support the boys, but Alexandria's mind was half focused on the upcoming vacation.

It was all planned by Mason. Him and Alex will travel to Capri and stay there for 3 days alone. After that Sophia and Kai will join them for another 3 days.

Everyone was in the good mood and it was visible even on the team. Chelsea won 3:0 and the break was officially here.

@tag: @sophiaweber

@tag: @sophiaweber

@alexandriahavertz: forever us<3 see u soon!!

comments:

@sophiaweber: love u! can't wait to spend a vacation with u<3
*liked by creator

@masonmount: 😻😻
↪️ 🩷🩷

@kaihavertz: my girls❤️
*liked by creator

@user1: core four vacation?!!
@user2: we need mason and alexa hard launch

.......................

Alexa was sitting in her apartment with her suitcase ready to go. The doorbell rang and she happily jumped up from her couch and ran to open the door. "Hello angel, ready to go?!" Mason winked at her. She wrapped her arms around him, without words gave him a quick kiss and ran out of her home. "Lock your door?" Mase laughed and did it for her, before following her.

Their taxi stopped at the airport. Mason took their suitcases and they headed to the check-in.

Alex's story:

Mase and Alex got on the plane and after taking off, she rested her head in his lap and fell asleep immediately

Mase and Alex got on the plane and after taking off, she rested her head in his lap and fell asleep immediately. Mason wanted to sleep too, but he took a moment to admire her. He was carefully rubbing her back, while creating a plan in his head.

Finally they reached their destination and after getting their suitcases and everything, they got in a taxi heading to their apartment, which Mason rented.

"This place is magical!" Alex exclaimed standing on their terrace with pool and a view on the sea in front of her. "I wanted it to be perfect." He smiled, while looking at her. "It's more than that." She said happily and turned around to look at him. "Thank you." She hugged him tightly. "For what? I love making you happy, cause it makes me happy. No need to thank me darling." He winked at her and rested his head on hers. "Well, beach time!!" Alex shouted and rushed to the bedroom to take all the stuff she needs and put on her bikini. They put everything in Alex's beach bag and headed out of the apartment.

Alex was so enthusiastic about everything. She loved swimming in the sea, sunbathing, reading and listening to music while sunbathing and more. But this time it was even better, cause she got to do all these activities with him, the boy she was falling in love with.

"Come swimming with me!!" She shouted at him from the sea. "Give me a minute, I'm planning our evening!" He shouted back. Alex rolled her eyes and ran out of the water right to him. She softly laughed lying down on him to make him wet. "Noo! Alexa!" He started tickling her to get her down, but she was a real fighter. When he managed to free himself, he stood up and looked at her smiling innocently. "Okay, no nice evening for you!" he said crossing his arms and shaking his head. "Oh noo, I'm so sorry." She looked at him pleadingly and stood up. She came closer to him and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Forgive me?" She smiled staring into his eyes. "I'll think about it." He said and kept the eye contact. The tension was too high to resist it. Mason leaned in and kissed her. She smiled and cooperated.

After few hours they got back to their apartment and took a rest after a cold shower. Mason finished making his secret plan and had everything ready.

"What would you say to a dinner in a nice restaurant, where I booked us a table?" He asked Alexa, while they were laying in the bed. "I would love that!" She smiled softly. "Get dress up then and we are leaving in 30 minutes." he said and both of them started looking for a perfect outfit...

Alexa's story: