twenty

Next morning Alex woke up at almost 1pm and couldn't get out of bed. She picked up her phone and just went through her social media, before she saw a text from Kai.

Conversation:

Lexi??
Do you want to grab
a coffee with me and Soph?

I don't know
When?

We are already in front of your house😽

What?!
I don't really feel like going K
sorry

Come on, if something
is wrong you can talk to us:)
you know that

Okay give me few minutes
But just a quick coffee

Alex went to the bathroom and got dressed as fast as she could and went outside, where Kai and Soph were waiting in a car already. "Hey" Alex said sitting in the car. "Hey you, what's up?" Sophia turned around and put her hand on Alex's leg. "I'll tell you in the cafeteria, when I'll have my coffee." Alex subtly smiled and Soph nodded.

When they got their coffee, they sat down and relaxed. "Thank you for paying Kai." Alex said and hugged him. "No need to thank me little one." He smiled at her and rubbed her back. "Why are you so nice to me today?" She looked at him suspiciously. "What is this stupid question Alex? I'm your brother! Now tell us, why are you so upset?" Kai said and Sophia nodded. Alex told them everything about what happened yesterday and what Mason told her. "You know and he was acting all okay on the vacation like it's nothing that he is gonna break up with me right after? How can you play with someone's feelings like that?" Alex said shedding a tear. Sophia held her hand tightly, why being absolutely in shock without words. "Lexi he wanted you to enjoy the vacation and have it as a happy memory. He truly didn't want to hurt you." Kai said rubbing her other hand. "What? Why are you talking like- You knew, you knew?" Alex looked at her brother with tears in her eyes. "Alex I wanted to tell but..." Kai couldn't finish, because Alex didn't let him. "He knew it already on the vacation! Of course he told you and you couldn't tell me?! You knew how much it will hurt me Kai!" Alex stood up packing her thing fast. "I knew, that's why I thought, it would be better if he tells you that himself Alex, I'm so sorry." Kai said trying to stop her. "Leave me alone." She looked at him disappointed and ran out of the cafeteria.

"Lexi wait!" Sophia caught her on the street after chasing her. "I'm so sorry, I swear, I had no idea Alex." Soph said walking by her side. "I know you didn't, I also know, you would have told me, if you knew. But I thought the same about my brother. We literally tell each other everything and now he decides to keep me in my fake love world, while he knows, what's going on?!" Alex said, while tears were rolling down her cheeks again. "It's so unfair for you, I totally understand that you are upset. Do you want me to leave you alone or?" Sophia carefully asked. "No, you can stay." Alexa smiled a bit at her and both girls continued walking.

When they finally reached Alex's home, they sat down on a couch and relaxed. They were just lying before Sophia quickly sat up and looked at her bestfriend. "What?!"Alex asked confused. "You didn't got ready for nothing, let's show him, what he's been missing!" Sophia smirked. "I'm not in the mood for that Soph." Alexa shook her head, but Sophia didn't accept her answer. "Come on!" She jumped up and pulled Alexa up too. "Time for pictures!!"

Instagram

@alexandriahavertz: And I thought, I was your forever

@alexandriahavertz: And I thought, I was your forever...nevermind you just wasted my time

comments:
@sophiaweber: HOLY SHHHH IN LOVE❤️‍🔥
↪️ i only see you and noone else amore mio<3

@christianpulisic: uuu chill, it's getting hot in here
↪️ come over then🥱

@declanrice: mom🥰😻
↪️ sweetie<3

@user1: am I wrong or does this look a bit like an after break up post-
↪️@user2: no cause literally what i thought
↪️@user3: no Mason comment also
↪️@user4: THEY HAD TO BREAK UP

......................

@footballmedia: Possible BREAK UP after making it official not so long ago?! We've been seeing them together for quite a long time now

@footballmedia: Possible BREAK UP after making it official not so long ago?! We've been seeing them together for quite a long time now. However the couple made it official just a week ago! Now under the recent post of Alexandria Havertz, we can see speculations about a possible break up of the couple, after she wrote a bit toxic caption and Mason Mount did not comment...

comments:
@user1: NOT THE FAMOUS FOOTBALL WEBSITE POSTING ABOUT IT
↪️@user2: must be real then
↪️@user3: oh my god fr

@user4: she is not on his level and we all know that
@user5: my man deserves a better one anyways
@user6: NOW HE CAN MARRY ME
@user7: I wish them both well, I hope they are okay