ten

In the morning Alex woke up with extreme headache, remembering just a small pieces from what happened yesterday. She sat up and leaned back on the wall behind the bed. She looked around realising, it's not her bed, but she's in her brother's house.

Conversation between Soph and Alex:

What the hell happened yesterday?!
Why am I at your place?!

Don't ask me, I'm not
sure I remember
more than you, but
Mason is here too and
him and Kai seem pretty upset.

Why would Mount be upset?

If only I knew. Come downstairs!

Not a chance, I'm staying in
bed until the match☺️

Great, let me deal with
them alone then😀

Ugh coming now🙄

Alex switched off her phone and slowly got out of bed. Her steps led into the kitchen, where unluckily for her she right away met with Mase.

"Hey." she smiled innocently. "Look who woke up and can stand on her own now!" Mason said without looking at her. "Are you upset?" Alex crossed her arms and looked at him concerned. "Am I upset? Obviously Alexandria? I won't be saving you everytime you get wasted. Why do you drink, when you can't survive it?" he said and asked. "I didn't ask you to save me." She said without knowing what really happened, so her words must have hurt him a bit. "Ye you're right, maybe if the guy not only drugged you but also hurt you, it would be better." He said sarcastically and took his coffee to go. "Wait what?" she stopped him by catching his arm. "What do you mean?" she asked confused. "When we found you and Soph yesterday, you were definitely drugged and I suppose you don't take drugs yourself, so it must have been him." Mase said looking at Alex, who sat down to the table putting her head in her palms. "I'm so stupid, what the hell." She mumbled in denial.

Mason just stood there looking at her and saw how bad she feels. "Thank you Mase for saving me." Alex suddenly let out of her mouth. Mason nodded and smiled. "No need to thank me baby." he winked at her. "I have to protect what belongs to me now." he laughed. Alex smirked and stood up. She went up to him and kissed him. "Sure you do." She grinned and left the room with her breakfast leaving Mason frozen in the kitchen.

"Hello lovers!" she got into the living room, where Sophia and Kai were sitting on the couch and watching TV. "Hello you! How are you feeling?" Soph looked at her and asked. "I'm alright, thankfully." she smiled and sat next to her.

Alex noticed Kai not saying anything. She moved to sit next to him. She hugged him tightly and rested her head on his shoulder. "I'm so sorry please don't be mad." she said squeezing his arm. "Please please please." She begged with her innocent smile. Finally she got his attention. "You know I can't stay mad at you." He rolled his eyes and hugged her too. "I'm glad you are both here and safe, but I must admit me and Mase were really upset." Kai said and stroked his sister's hair. "I know, I talked to him, but everything is fine now!" she said proudly.

Mason walked in the room confidently and sat down next to Alex putting his arm around her. Kai and Soph both looked at them, Soph about to freak out, Kai about to maybe kill them both.
"I have to leave to get prepared for the match, see you later guys." he said reaching for Kai to greet goodbye with him. "What's up with you two? I'm asking again" he squeezed Mason's hand. "So many secrets mate, you don't want to know." he winked at him making Alex slightly laugh. Mason hugged Soph before his eyes laid on Alexa. "Are you coming too baby?" He smirked and headed to the main door of the house. After Alex stood up, hugged her brother and her bestfriend, she followed Mason's steps right into his car.

"See you at the match." Mase smiled, when he stopped in front of her house. "See you in a bit." She smiled back and opened the car door. "Wait I have something special for you." he smirked and reached for something on the backseat. Alexa stayed still and waited. He gave her a bag with words that she has to open it at home. They said goodbye and went their separate ways.