eleven

Alexa got a quick snack before getting ready for the match. While preparing her outfit, she remembered the gift from Mason and opened it. She slightly laughed and shook her head looking at the jersey with Mason's name and number on it. She styled it with her favourite jeans and headed outside, where Soph picked her up.

The match was great. Chelsea won again and everyone felt happy and proud. Mason scored after Kai's pass and their celebration was the cutest thing Alexa has ever seen. She got it on video and with Soph they were jumping and clapping.

After the story her dms were filled with a lot of questions and stuff about her and Mason obviously. She didn't answer any and stayed focus on the match.

After the whole celebration and thanking the team went into the dressing room, therefore Soph and Alexa headed outside to wait for their group.

"Hello hello champions!!" Alexa shouted, when she noticed her brother, Mason, Declan, Christian and Ben coming towards her and Sophia. "Not yet." Ben laughed and hugged her. "You will be for sure!" Soph said and Alexa nodded proudly. "We have the best girls ever." Christian smiled and winked at Alex. She blushed, but immediately looked away. "We really do." said Mason making his way towards his girl and put his arm around her.

"Party time now!" shouted Joao. "Again!? Perfect." Alex smiled. "I'm not sure you'll be going." Mason whispered into her ear and smirked. "See you later guys!" Joao and Ben said before leaving the group.

Everyone said their goodbyes and left too, leaving only Mase, Alexa, Sophia and Kai at the parking lot. "Hurry or we won't make it in time." Alex said enthusiastically and opened the car door. "I don't think you should go Al." Kai said, making Alexa look at him confused. "Are you two still mad or what is this about?" she asked the boys upsetly. "It's more like you're kinda known now and the club will be full of people, who will annoy you or something." Mason said. "Exactly, it is safer for you to stay home." Kai nodded and indicated Soph to sit in a car. "Nonsense, I'm going." Alex said and sat in Mason's car. The boys just looked at each other and then got in their cars too.

"I really think, you should stay home Alex." Mason said, when he stopped in front of her apartment. "I'm old enough to decide for myself, thanks Mason." She grinned and opened the car door. "I'll pick you up in 9 then." He said and she looked at him. "Great." she smiled, kissed his cheek and went into her door.

Like Mason promised, he was in front of her house at 9pm. She wasn't completely ready yet, so she let him inside to chill for a while.

"You look great." Mason said staring at the girl, who was fixing her hair in front of a mirror. "Thanks Mase." She smiled and turned to him. "Time to go." She took her things and Mason followed her.

Alexa's instagram:

@alexandriahavertz: 🤍😜

comments:

@sophiahavertz: SEE U IN 5 MINUTES AND I NEED TO KNOW ALL
↪️👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

@declanrice: 😜😻😼
*liked by @alexandriahavertz

@masonmount: who's he?😼
↪️you'll never know

@user1: OMG WHO IS THAT?! I BET CHRISTIAN THEY WERE SPOTTED TOGETHER MANY TIMES

@user2: That is Mount for sure omg

...............................

Alexa and Mason got to the party and met with everyone right away.

"Come with me for a sec." Sophia said dragging Alex to the bathroom. "Tell me right now, how are things between you and Mason?!" She shouted. "Shhh! People don't need to know!" Alex covered Soph's mouth. "It's good." She blushed. "Good?! What do you mean good?" Soph asked enthusiastically for more. "I don't know, we are happy together." Alex said and Sophia hugged her tightly, while trying not to freak out. "Let's go back to them." Alex laughed and they went back to the party.

The whole group got a lot of drinks and then they separated. Some of them went dancing and some of them remained sitting. Alex was sitting between Mason and Christian, who she was talking with. "You look so perfect today." Chris said and smiled. "Thanks Chris." Alex smiled back. "Will you come and dance with me beautiful?" He winked at her. "Ehm, of course why not." Alex said and stood up. However a hand pulled her back down and brought her closer to the man's body. "So you two are that serious right now huh?" Christian rolled his eyes looking at Mason's arm around Alexa. "Sorry man you need to find someone else." Mason grinned and Christian walked away.

"What was that?" Alex asked confused moving a bit further away from Mason. "What? I'm not gonna share what's mine." he said and moved her close to him again. "You are mine now Alex and I won't let anyone take you away from me." Mason whispered into her ear causing butterflies in her stomach. "You're drunk." Alex laughed nervously. "Drunk words are sober thoughts beautiful." Mason smiled at her while their faces weren't so far apart. "I'm getting confused and need more drinks i guess." Alex said and headed to the bar with Mason following her.

After a while they were pretty wasted, but they started to realise, how much they get on. "I love your smile." Mason said and rubbed her cheek with his thumb. "Mason you are really making me nervous tonight." Alex blushed but didn't break the eye contact. "Exactly how you make me feel babe." Mason said looking at her eyes and lips the whole time.

He couldn't resist it. Mason locked their lips together and Alex didn't hold back either. "We should go home." Mason whispered in between their kiss. Alex nodded and they headed out of the club. Mason put his jacket over her and both got inside the first taxi.

They stormed into Mason's house, while kissing. Quickly taking their shoes and clothes off. Mason picked the girl up and walked into his bedroom. He slowly laid her down on his bed kissing her neck and going down her body, while Alex was rubbing his hair. They completely surrendered to each other.