seventeen

They both ordered pasta, because they love it too much. The waiter also brought a bottle of champagne and two clean glasses. "Are we celebrating something?" Alex laughed pouring herself and Mase the drink. "Let's celebrate that we are here now, enjoying the break with beautiful view on the sea and most importantly together." He winked at her and she blushed. They cheered and continued eating their dinners. When Mason noticed the sun is slowly going down, it was time for his final plan. He asked for the bill and after leaving he led Alexa somewhere unknown.

She carefully held onto his hand and kept trying to figure out, where are they going. Mason was really nervous and when they got to the beach with the sunset view, it got even worse.

"Mase this is so magical!" Alex smiled her eyes were glowing, while she couldn't get enough of the atmosphere of the place. Alex took of her shoes and made a small step into the sea. It was so cold, yet it felt perfect. "Come on!" She shouted at Mason, who was just staring and admiring her trying to dare himself to finally ask her the question. He joined her and for a while they were just standing there.

Alex was in a really good mood thanks to the champagne and wanted to have fun. She pushed Mason unexpectedly and he fell into the water. Alex softly laughed at him and he was laughing too. "Okay if you want it taht way." He grinned and ran after her. It didn't take him long to catch her and get her in the water too. They were having the time of their lifes and when they got out of the water after some time, the sun was almost gone. That was the right moment for Mason.

They were both laughing, before he stopped and kept just smiling, but had a bit more serious look on his face. He put Alex's hair behind her ear and she looked at him. "What?! Why are you quiet?" She asked softly. "Because i need to tell you something." He said making her feel very nervous. "Please don't tell me any bad news, we are so happy right now, or are you not?" She asked worriedly. He just rubbed her cheek and began.

"Alex, you really caught my attention right in the first moment, when I walked into Kai's house for the party. Seeing most of the guys staring at you and talking about you made me a bit annoyed, so I wasn't so nice to you, cause i wanted to talk to the boys about other things than just you. However the moment i saw you, i felt something move in my chest and I couldn't stop thinking about you ever since, even tho I was playing such a cool and untouchable guy on you everytime. Now after all the things that happened and after the time I got to spend with you, I totally get, what the boys were on about. You're the best thing that came into my life and I can't imagine you in someone else's arms than mine. I wanted to ask you this on a more special place than London to make it unforgettable. Alex will you be my girlfriend?" Mason asked looking right into her eyes. "Those were such a beautiful words Mase, thank you." Alex sobbed, while smiling at him. "Of course I will be your girl." She blushed. Mason picked her up and twisted her around, before pulling her closer to him. Their lips linked together and nothing was more important in that moment.

On their way home, it felt a bit different than on their way to the dinner. Different but better. Alexa hold tight onto Mason's arm and they were talking about everything. They were so happy. Mason called Kai and Sophia to tell them that they are official and Kai and Soph became even more excited to join them on the vacation.

When Alex and Mase arrived home, they jumped in bed and relaxed. She was resting her head on his chest, while he was gently caressing her arm and back. However after a while they both fell asleep.