#7 I love you

Toni's POV 10 pm
I found myself in the club dancing and swaying my hips. I was so drunk as I threw a cup of some alcohol on the floor. I left the club only to see 4 hot boys talking. They looked at me and smirked seeing my expensive dress, shoes and jewelry.

"Hiya little girl, what's your name he came and held my waist." one of them said as I pushed their hands off. "Toni." I said. Another one came up to me and held my wrist. "Listen Toni this is what's gonna happen. We are gonna strip your whole body and if you keep quiet then we won't hurt you." the other one said. I punched him as hard as I could and started running.

The other three caught me and slapped me across the cheek. The other one took a knife out his pocket and cut some skin off my arms as I screamed in pain. "That's what you get for punching our friend honey." one of them said as I kicked his dick hard.

He then hardly kicked me back. "You think your tough huh?" He said as he spanked my ass hard as I screamed for help. They then shoved me into a wall with bruises, cuts and other horrible things left on my body.

I slowly walked home all beaten up and ringed the doorbell. I felt so dizzy. The last thing i remember is seeing Archie's face when he saw me. I woke up in hot bath with a lot of my blood in it. I saw Archie washing my naked body while I saw him tearing up a bit.

"Your awake." he said sadly. I nodded weakly feeling a lot of pain all around my body. "What happened?" I asked as he started to speak. "I don't know, you tell me. You came here with lots of cuts and bruises with no clothes on and then you fainted." he explained. I couldn't seem to remember what had happened to me. I was probably so drunk to even realize what happened.

I looked up at him. "Why are you crying?" I said weakly. He sighed and picked me up out the bath. He wrapped a towel round my waist and got some ointment out the cabinet. He started putting it all over my body and rubbing it.

"Toni." he said softly. "Yes?" I replied sadly as I was feeling pain. He kissed my lips softly as I kissed them back. "I- I- I- L-" he was trying to speak but he couldn't seem to say it. "I l- o" he said as I was trying to help him. "I love?" I said and he nodded. "I- I love y-" he stuttered." I love you? " I asked." I love you Toni. " he kissed my forehead." I've loved you for a while now but I thought you were only wanting me because i was giving you pleasure. " he said and I softly smiled." I love you too Archie. " I replied.

He sat next to me on the bed and he was tearing up. He moved a bit of hair off my face then looked at me." your  so pretty. " he said and I blushed."I wish this happened to me instead of you." he said while crying." nooo Archie it's fine. Things happen. " I said while holding his cheeks." I promise I'll break every bone in their body until the die to the person who did this to you. " I smiled and nodded.

"Can we cuddle? " I asked and he nodded. He went next to me and gently hugged my waist. I put my head on his chest and he played with my hair gently. I must say, for a Mafia he was so gentle with me." so when are we gonna get married and have many kiddies?" he asked and I giggled.

"Whenever we are ready. And plus you only just said I love you for the first time and now your asking about kids?" I said back to him. "Please soon, I want a little you and a little me. I will take care of you I promise." he said. "Alright I'll think about it after marriage." I said.

2 am Archie's POV
I felt her tapping me so I opened my eyes and looked at her. "What?" I asked. "Can you take your shirt off?" she asked and I smiled. I took it off and I saw her looking at my abs. "Princess you can touch them, your my girlfriend. " I said. She touch my abs and I felt her drool on some of my skin but I didn't mind.

I held her close and we both fell asleep again.

_______________________
It's literally midnight 😭 y'all need some sleep. Too bad u don't have an Archie to cuddle with 😶 anyway I might not post for few days but I'll try lol sorry I need some sleep