#28 Toni...

(Before I start this part, I wanna tell you to have a great man, my and my boyfriend broke up a little later ago. He was an amazing person and I am going through deep depression, so sorry if my writing is a bit dull)

Warning: abusive content

Toni's POV morning 6 am
I woke up with no hands around me. He was still upset about having kids? I sighed and saw he was asleep on the couch.

I went to the bathroom and showered, I came out with a towel round me and my hair dripping wet. He gave me a cold look as he packed his things. I started to cry.

"Archie..." I held is arm but he yanked me off of him as I fell on the floor hurting my wrist. I held my wrist tightly and cried harder. He looked at me with a cold look before picking me up.

"God Toni your such a baby!" he shouted. "Are you leaving me? Am I not satisfying you?! Why am I so ugly to you?!" I screamed at him while he looked at me.

"What did you just call yourself?" he looked at me with a sad look. "Fucking ugly! Just look at me! Old wrinkled mother right! That's what you see! Or do you see me as a baby making machine?!" I shouted feeling insecure.

"Toni your fucking not ugly!" he shouted back. "Your just saying that to make me feel better! You don't mean any of this fucking shit! All you do is say I love you and oh Toni your so beautiful! But what you really wanted me for is to brag to your friends that you married a fucking begger just to break her heart and use her as a baby making machine!" I screamed out of breath.

"Toni I- I- you think I use you as a baby making machine?" his voice went soft and I saw him hurt. I stood there emotionless as he slapped me lightly.

I held my cheek even though it didn't hurt. "I'm really that bad?" he asked. He continued packing his bag and left. Soon I packed my bags and left too.

1 week later Toni's POV
I have been in the house for a week now, me and Archie don't talk and I spend all my days working out and crying. I didn't put any makeup on today so you could see my swollen eyes, the last few days I have been covering it with makeup. Meanwhile Archie showed no emotions to me and I have been sleeping on the couch for a little while now.

I was now on the couch crying as I heard the door open. It was Archie back from work. He looked at me with a cold face then noticed my eyes. He walked to me and I wiped my tears. "I'll go get you water." I said and got up.

He pushed me back down and made me sit. I looked down and his expressions turned soft. "Have you been crying?" he asked. I nodded and he nodded back.

"I know you have been crying for days now..." he said. "Your so loud at crying." he laughed in my face. I silently cried again playing with my fingers. He pulled my hair and shoved me on the ground. Then left.

I didn't move for 1 day. I went upstairs hungry as fuck but I wasn't in the mood to eat. I stayed another day in there not moving, eating or drinking. I I didn't eat or drink in the today I would die. The maid brought me a fruit bowl and water but I pushed it away.

"Miss please eat or you will die." she said worried. I ate one piece of watermelon and a tiny sip of water. I was going through depression.

I was now only eating every two days and I got really skinny and eventually fell very sick.

Archie's POV 1 week later.
I came home from work to see the maid come to me. "Sir, Toni is very sick, she refused to eat or drink many times and she won't speak to anyone." she said to me and I looked at her. "Where is she?" I asked. "In the guest bedroom. She already had a doctor and he said she absolutely needs to drink at least 3 bottles of water and a big meal to survive, but she refuses it." she said and I ran upstairs.

I barged into the room to see her a huge mess, her hair all messy, really skinny and she looked very tired. "I'm sorry please don't hit me." she said covering her face weakly. My heart broke. What have you done Archie?

"Shhh Toni I won't hurt you. " I walked to her and stroked her head while tears fell from my eyes." I'm so sorry baby, fuck I'm so stupid please I'm sorry." I said holding her hand.

She weakly held it back and nodded a tiny bit." baby please eat now.. " I said." I don't want to, I'm not hungry. " she said as I looked at her.

I lifted up her shirt a bit seeing her skinny belly. "Don't lie to me Toni. " I said. She sighed and I spent about five minutes trying to get her to eat.

I sat her on my lap and fed her, her favorite food. I sighed in relief seeing her eating. I looked in her eyes. What a mess I made. Why did i ever hit her? I wasn't raised like this. Fuck fuck fuck Archie.

"Toni..." I asked and she looked at me. "Did it hurt?" I asked and she looked at me. "Huh?" she said weakly. "When I slapped you and pulled your hair..." I asked and she nodded.
I took her hand and made her slap me. I dag her nails into my skin as I felt blood and pain.

She took her hand away and I looked at myself. "Will you ever forgive me Toni?" I said and she nodded. She was now drinking lots of water and I smiled.

My smile faded away realizing she hasn't slept either. I layed her down and brushed her hair. "Sleep baby." I said and she closed her eyes. Before I knew it she was sleeping for almost two days, after all she hadn't slept for almost two weeks.

When she woke up I fed her and made her drink lots of water. I called my parents over and left Toni in her room.

I talked with my parents and told them everything I did to her. Soon Lily came to me and slapped me. "You fucking almost killed her!" she said while hitting me. I kept a cold face. I deserved this. She ran upstairs to go see Toni as I was left with my parents.

"I expected better from you son, now your just disappointing..." my dad said going upstairs to see Toni too. I was now only left with my mom.
"C'mon Archie, this isn't how we raised you. Your better than this." she said with a disappointed face and went to see Toni as well.

After a while my parents and Lily came downstairs. Lily hit me one last time before they all left. I went upstairs to see Toni who had flowers and get well soon cards that Lily brought from her friends.

I saw her laying down. "Toni." I said. I didn't matter though, she pulled me to cuddle with her on the bed. I held her tight. God it felt good to have her in my arms. "I love you." she said. "I love you too." I replied.

____________________________
Imagine if Toni actually died tho 👀