#35 Shopping

Toni's POV
Today me and Archie decided to go shopping, he was asking to take me to all the expensive shops but I didn't want anything big. "No baby, for the fifth time I don't want the designer bag!" I told him.

He sighed. "Whatever you say." he replied. I was walking round the makeup shop till I saw my abusive ex. "L-let's go now." I said in a hurry. "But you haven't even looke-" he got cut off by my ex.

"Hey baby girl, it's been a while." he smirked. "Are you cheating on me baby girl?" he asked. Why tf was he acting like I was his girlfriend again. I looked at Archie who was confused. I pointed to the scar on my wrist.

Flashback

"Toni you bitch I was going to hit you with the belt but the belt is too good for you!" he shouted then took out a knife. "No-no Hamish I'm sorry I will never talk to a boy again. " I stuttered. Then he grabbed my wrist and cut it as I screamed in pain.

End of flashback

I had already told Archie the story so he knew who it was. "Baby here's my bank card, go buy whatever you want, I'll be back." I said and she left.

Archie's POV

I pushed him to the men's bathroom as I beat him up then threw his face in the sink. I turned on the water and drowned him. How dare he leave that scar on her.

I went back to find Toni but I couldn't find her. I started to panic. "Oh shit!" I thought to myself. "BOO!" she shouted from behind me then laughed seeing my scared face.

"Ugh bitch." I rolled my eyes. "I'm not a female dog!" she laughed more. "I'll punish you like a dog if you don't shut up." I muttered and she was silent. We sat in a restaurant as I checked my phone.

Notification: you have now spent $1500 on makeup, skincare and haircare.

I looked at Toni who was smirking. "Your an expensive girl." I said. "Yeah well I'm not free." she flipped her hair. Our food came and I pulled her on my lap. "Baby stop it's embarrassing." she hid herself and I laughed.

"Oh it's embarrassing huh!?" I started play hitting her as she hit me back.

Time skip: 3 hours later.

We were in the car going home in silence as I suddenly put my hand on her thigh. I gulped seeing her face. Oh shit.

I took my hand off and she started having a panic attack. I stopped the car. As she stopped having one. It was a prank? She climbed over to my side of the car and sat on my lap.

"Daddy put your hands on my thighs." she asked and I massaged her thighs.

"Let's go somewhere." I said while driving.

Time skip: 10 minutes

I covered her eyes and we walked into the building,

Toni's POV

He layed me down on some bed thing and told me to not open my eyes. I didn't open my eyes the whole time even though I felt a sharp pain in my left thigh. But I trusted him because he was holding my hand the whole time.

I still didn't open my eyes till we got to the car again. "Open them." a deep voice said as I opened my eyes and looked down at my left thigh. Right there was a tattoo of Archie's name written in bold writing with a heart next to it....

_____________________________
Ik short chapter but I got exams 💀🙄