#21 2 stupid men

1 week later. Archie's POV Saturday morning
I woke up feeling a weight on top of me, it was my baby girl Toni, as always she loves to be on top of me. She was still sleeping so I decided to have some fun. I got up and layed her down.

I stripped her then opened her legs. I smirked to myself. I put my finger inside her until I hit her good spot. I heard a moan but pretend like I didn't hear it. I turned her over and spanked her ass. She got up and put her clothes back on and started to speak.

"Baby stop I want to eat..." she said with a sleepy voice. I locked the door and she looked at me. "Your going to give me a good performance before breakfast honey." I said leaning against the door. "Fine." she said with a shrug.

Toni's POV.
I breathed in before taking off my shirt and tiny shorts. I played with my boobs and bend over so he could still see my ass. He then sat on his chair looking at my every move. I came closer to him and made him stand up.

I rubbed my ass against his cock and he held my waist. I then pushed him back on the chair and sat on the bed in front of him. I opened my legs wide and then took off my panties.

Rubbed my pussy with my hand before sticking my finger in. "Ohhhh a-ahh" I moaned and I dropped my head back. I swirled my finger around but it wasn't going deep enough. I wasn't satisfied.

I got up and sat on his thigh. I put his long middle finger up until it hit my good spots. I held his wrist and made him move his finger up and down. Little clapping noises was made because of how wet I was for him.

I finally made him take his hand out and he licked my insides off his finger. Now he wasn't satisfied anymore. He sat down and played his game on his computer.

Archie's POV.
I felt my jeans slide down but I was too focused on my game. Them I felt my underwear sliding down. "Such naughty girl... I might have to punish you later." I said still focusing.

She played with it for a little before she was giving me a blowjob. "Ahhh just like that baby girl. Don't stop." I said. After a few minutes I felt a wet mouth around it. She swirled her tongue around it as I pushed my hard cock further into her.

She gagged a bit but then she moved her mouth up and down on my dick. "Ugh who taught you how to do this baby?" I asked and she stopped.

She looked a little sad. Maybe I said something? I lifted her onto my lap and he hid her face in my shirt. I now had all my attention on her and didn't care I lost the game.

"Did I hurt you?" I looked around her body but nothing.... But what she said next broke my heart. "When I was 14, my dad brought this guy over. He was about your age but my dad, mom and brother ended up leaving the house." she said with a sad face. "And?" I asked her. "He said if I didn't have sex with him he would beat me up..." she said with a sad expression. "That's where I learned..."

I hugged her tightly. How dare this man do this to her! Suddenly the doorbell rang. I carried her downstairs to see a man who looked familiar. Have I seen him before?

"Bubba!" she ran and hugged him. He hugged her back with a smile on his face. "Bro get off my fiance!" I pulled Toni back by her waist. He pulled her back and made an angry face. "More like get off my sister!" he said. Oops 🤦‍♂I knew he looked familiar.

Conor's POV (Toni's brother)
I picked my dear sister up and spun her round. I felt a jealous gaze as I smirked and kissed her cheeks. " I missed you so much little one. " I said to Toni. " I missed you t-" she got cut off by Archie. " sorry, 'little one? ' bro she my fiance! " he shouted.

Archie grabbed her off of me and I pulled her back. We were both trying to hold her before I let go to make Archie look bad.

"Ouchhhhhh! " I heard a scream. I looked down at Toni and helped her up. " Archie! Why would you let go?! " I shouted at him while smirking. " I- I" Archie said. "You what Archie? You can't even say sorry to your own fiance? So disappointing.. Maybe you should find a better husband Toni..." I said to her.

Archie's POV.
Oh this dirty bitch. He thinks he's so cool! How dare he try and make me jealous!

________________________________
I'm so wet rn 🫡👌