#9 Love

Toni's POV next morning 9 am
I got up and did my morning routine my legs are kinda hurting from last night and I was still mad at him but I couldn't say I didn't enjoy last night.

I could hear him talking downstairs on the phone with his colleagues so I decided to tease him.

I went downstairs and came into his room, he gave me a cold look and I sat down on the couch in the office staring at him. He seemed uncomfortable but continued.  I was taking my clothes off only leaving a sexy lingerie on.

He tried to look away while sweating. Which was making me feel more powerful. I sat with my legs crossed biting on my nail while staring at him. He gulped hard and looked back at his screen.

Archie's POV

I was trying to focus when I felt her fingers on my legs under the desk. I looked down at her and saw her pout. I rolled my eyes and she didn't seem too happy at me rolling my eyes. She started to unzip my pants then felt her pulling on my underwear. I widened my eyes and didn't realize people were calling my name. "Mr Knoyle are you okay?!" I heard a girl shouting off my screen. "Yes I'm fine." I said.

She started to massage my dick as I bit my lip trying not to groan. I was trying to focus when she started to suck my dick. I couldn't hold it and moaned a tiny bit. No one heard me but I got angry. "GET OUT!" I shouted at her as I put myself on mute so no one heard me shout.

She looked at me and got up then went out. I could hear her going upstairs and I regretted what I did. I cancelled the call and went upstairs. Only to see my bodyguard and her hugging while she put her head on his shoulder.

He looked at me. "Your fired." I said and he got out. She had her clothes back on and she hid under the bed sheets. "preziosa." I said. No reply. "preziosa." I said again. "Why do you hate me so much."I heard a sad voice from under the sheets. My heart broke. "I thought you loved me? But it's only when your in the mood to pleasure yourself is when you say I love you. Isn't it?" I heard her ask again.

I sighed. How could I fall in love this fucking early? "I really love you I'm so sorry I'll never shout at you ever again and now I've messed up twice." she didn't reply and I rubbed her back. I think she fell asleep and I layed next to her. I put her head on my chest and played with her hair.

I fell asleep too and woke up to her clenched onto my shirt having a nightmare. I woke her up and saw her crying again. "What happened preziosa?" I held her cheek. "Nothing." I hugged her.

A few months later. (You are now 7 months pregnant) 5 pm Archie's POV
I was helping her carry bags as we were going to my parents house for a few days. She looked really nervous." hey Toni, they'll love you." I said and she nodded and hugged me. I hugged her back and kissed her forehead. I opened the door for her but she closed it. She came round to me and sat on my lap while I started to drive. After a few hours of driving we arrived.

She rang the doorbell and...

(Edited)

___________________________
Sorry lol I have no time left. I'll do more chapters soon. I am going back home tomorrow so I'll spend more time on writing this instead of family.  (SPOILERS): Pls comment baby boy names cuz I can't think.