#26 Love

Time skip: morning 10 am Archie's POV
I moved a little hair out her face as I saw my beauty sleeping. She opened her eyes and smiled. "I love y-" she got up and ran to the bathroom. I looked at her with a worried face as she was sick.

She came back with a tired face and rested her head on my chest. I didn't blame her, she was pregnant. "Archie I want to get an abortion." she said hugging me. "Why baby?" I asked. "I'm not ready..." she replied.

I was kinda sad but I should always respect her decisions. After all I don't know how hard it is to carry a baby.

"Alright I'll have a doctor come later." I said and kissed her forehead. "I'll take care of you." I said and winked.

I got up and put my hoodie on over my half naked body. After that I put joggers on then lifted her up. I stripped her and changed her underwear. Then I put her bra back on because I knew it was her favorite. I then put joggers on
her and left her shirt off.

She signaled me to get back into bed and she came under my hoodie. Dammit I can't see her tits now. I held her inner thighs and pulled her closer. She moved one of her legs on each side of me.

I massaged her waist and I kissed her all over her face. One of my bodyguards came in and i shouted at him. "Can't you see I'm busy with my wife?!" I shouted. "Sorry sir you have an important mission today.." he said and I sighed.

I sighed and kissed her forehead. "I'll be back later okay? I'll get a doctor too for you." I said to her and covered her boobs while taking her out my hoodie.

What? I didn't want to let my bodyguard see MY view. I patted her head and left.

Time skip: 3 hours later Toni's POV
I got my abortion done and now I was hella tired. I layed in bed all day till I heard my door open. I saw Lily with flowers.

She sat next to me but I had no energy to talk.

"Hey Toni I know you have no energy to talk so don't try, I just wanted to give you these to say congrats on the wedding and about your abortion. I hope you made the decision," she said then smiled and left.

I fell asleep the rest of the day. I felt strong hands around me as I cuddled him. I couldn't move though. I tried but I was in pain moving.
Maybe it's just pain because my stomach was cut open today.

"Archie it hurts." I said slowly. "Shhhh I know, don't move my doll." he whispered in my ear and hugged me.

He went downstairs for a while before giving me water since I haven't been drinking water all day. He sat me on his lap and put the water near my mouth. He held the bottle and I only drank a little.

"Baby c'mon a little more." he said with a worried face. I drank only a little more and he sighed. "Good girl." he awarded me with a thigh massage and many kisses all night.

____________________________
Sorry I can't think of anything to write.