#18 Two types of cake

Archies POV 8 am
I saw my fiance clutching onto my shirt and laying her head on my chest. I patted her head and she got up. She took off my shirt and she layed on top of me.

I held her waist and massaged it carefully. She cupped my cheeks before I playfully hit her boob. She gassped dramatically and fell over pretending to die. I laughed at her and picked her up.

I sat her on my lap and she put her arms round my neck. I put my hands on her waist and held her tightly. I tickled her waist as she laughed and playfully hit my chest. I pushed her back and she fell on the bed. I rolled her over onto her tummy before massaging her shoulders.

She moaned and I moved down to massage her back. She closed her eyes and I thought to myself... Now is my chance. I slapped her ass hard as fuck and she groaned. "Your ass if flat honey..." I said jokingly and chuckled.

"Bitch you have no dick either..." she said back. Oh she's started a war. "It won't be small when you feel it going down your throat." I smirked and pulled her on top of me.

She was trying to leave but I held her still and slapped her ass. I finally let her go and she hit me. I laughed then pinned her down holding both her wrists.

She widened her eyes and I smiled. I let her go and went to take a shower. I came out with wet hair and a towel round my waist, then I went downstairs to see my two babies. I had a nice view of Toni with her shirt and bra off. She was breastfeeding Kai so I went to her other boob and sucked the living hell outta her.

After a while the milk was gone. "Yahh you took Kai's snack for later!" she said. I smirked and nodded. "At least I had a good breakfast... And even more better I got to she your titties hanging out." I said.

Time skip 11 am Archie's POV
I came to the kitchen where Toni was making food. I saw her in my work shirt with her tits hanging out bouncing around while she walked because she didn't have a bra on.

His view. 😶

I smirked and back hugged her. I lifted her up by her waist onto the counter. "Your so fucking hot." I said looking at her revealed boobs. She blushed and I held her cheek." I'm so lucky to have you in my life darling... " I said with teary eyes." I love you so much so please don't ever leave me... " I said as my voice cracked. I put my head on her boobs and she stroked my hair.

"Why would i leave you hmm? We have made a family and we are getting married soon." she said playing with my hair. Just then I smelt something burning." Oh shit! " she said jumping off the counter." I almost forgot your cake. " she said and I looked at her confused.

Toni's POV
Now I wasn't the best cook but...

The cake. 😶🤣
"See I tried to make it look like you.." I said and laughed. He frowned and looked at me. "The fuck is that? Actually no it doesn't look like me, it looks like you in the morning trying to do makeup!" he shouted and laughed. I hit his chest and laughed back. "You don't even know what makeup is so shut it you fat fuck!" I shouted and we both laughed.

I pouted and he pecked my lips. "It's a beautiful cake but you know what cake I want to eat?" he said but I acted like I didn't know. "No?" I said. "I'll show you." he said then threw me over his shoulder.

We went to his office and he layed me down. I started to strip my clothes and he handcuffed me to the pole that he used to have for entertainment when he didn't have me.

He then roughly kissed my lips. He went down to finger my pussy before only dragging his fingers on my thigh to tease me. I giggled. "It tickles." I said and he smirked. He then dragged his hand across my pussy then licked his hand. "Honey your dripping wet for me already." he said and I gulped.

That day he dragged, slipped, touched, kissed, smacked, bit, and licked my whole body. That was the day I knew he was all mine forever.

_____________________________
Fun facts: I made that cake 😅🤣 it was supposed to be for my boyfriend's birthday but this chapter was based on what I did for his gift 😏 I might be pregnant soon 😉