#15 Vibrator

Archie's POV 10 am
I opened my eyes and saw my beautiful angel. "Good morning beautiful." I said with a sleepy voice." ugh piss off bitch I'm tired. " she said doing the middle finger. I pulled her by her wrist and brought her closer. "You think you can talk to me like that? Later you will regret it." I said and smirked. She pulled away and smacked my head.

"Listen here you little shit, I'm the boss of this relationship and I will beat the shit outta you if you don't let me sleep." she said and kicked me off the bed. "Jeez someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Alright honey." I laughed then got up.

"By the way can you get me Kai?" she said. "Nah I don't feel like it." I said and leaned on the door crossing my arms and smirking.  "it wasn't a question Archie! " she said shouting before I pushed her out of bed and onto the floor. She groaned as I started touching her sensitive spots.

I got on top of her and slid my hands under her shirt I massaged her tits roughly. When she tried to get up I pushed her back down holding her tightly. "Don't even try to stop me princess." I said grabbing her and throwing her on the bed. I was rubbing her roughly as I heard her moan. "Ughh daddy." she moaned out.

I stripped her and massaged her thighs. She groaned as I went down biting her upper thigh. I left a hickey on her thigh before stripping myself. She bit her lip and drooled. "Open wide princess." I said before she opened her legs and grabbed both her thighs.

I pulled her forward on to my dick hardly and pulled her closer so it went much deeper. She screamed daddy and it was like music to my ears. I pulled her back and forth for a very long time. I got a workout session on my arms just for pulling her onto my dick.

I looked and my veiny arms and took her away from my dick. I was playing with her big boobs before we heard Kai crying. She was about to get up before I pinned her down. "Where do you think your going?" I asked and the pointed to Kai's room. "I'm not done." I said and she smirked.

I pinned her against the wall as she could barely stand from being fucked. I kisses her passionately and made her bend over I spanked her before I held her legs I put her on the bed again.

Now Kai was crying more and I sighed. "Go." I said smiling. She smiled back and left to go feed Kai.

2 hours later. Archie's POV

I was doing some work before a devilish idea came to my head. I went to find Toni and took a vibrator out my wardrobe. I pulled down her panties as she was sleeping and stuck the hard rubber cock up her pussy slowly.

I pulled back up her panties and hid behind the door. I then took a small control and pressed a button....

Toni's POV
I got up screaming in pleasure as I felt something vibrate in my pussy. "Ughh ahh fucking hell." I said moaning. I heard a small chuckle but I didn't care. It felt so good. "Please don't turn it off." I moaned out.

I groaned as Archie came out and turned it off. I basically snatched the remote and turned it back on. I saw he only put it on small vibrate before I clicked hard vibrate and I fell on the floor screaming and moaning.

He snatched the remote and turned it off. "Fuck you." I was about to take it out before he held my hands. "Nope, your gonna have it in 24 hours and I'm going to vibrate you any time I want. " he said and I groaned." nooo don't." I whined." you don't have a choice. " he whispered." now, your coming to my office to have a meeting with me."

Time skip Archie's POV
We were sitting in the meeting room as Toni was sitting on the other side of the table. I switched the remote on and put it on low vibrate. I saw her bite her lip before giving me a 'I hate you' look.

I turned it up even more as she was holding her pussy. I smirked and turned it all the way up and looked away. I was turning it up even more while I was discussing something with my friend in work.

I reached the highest level of vibrate before I heard a huge moan from the other side of the room. Everyone looked at her and she awkwardly smiled. " excuse Me! " she said running out and I chucked.

After it ended I found her in the bathroom. She was in a stall but she must have forgotten to lock it. I opened it and saw her shoving it up and down her pussy." such a naughty girl huh?" I said and smirked as I turned it up.

She tried to take it out before I pinned both her hands on the with one hand then went down to her pussy with the other. I pushed the vibrator up her pussy more and she moaned. "D-don't." she groaned. I just smirked and turned it up all the way.

I held her hands there so she couldn't move and just watched it vibrate inside her. She was moaning, groaning, screaming and trying to move but I held her there for about 30 mins.

____________________
Some spice