#27 a fight

Time skip: 4 months Archie's POV. Honeymoon

We got into the hotel room as she locked the door. I pulled her by her waist and kissed her neck. She tried to pull away but I pulled her closer again. She slapped me before I let her go. I didn't mean to make her uncomfortable. I stepped away and went into the shower.

5 minutes past and I was putting shampoo in my hair. I suddenly felt a head massage as I knew who it was. I turned around and looked in her eyes.

"Daddy." she said with an innocent face. "Yes princess?" I asked biting my lip looking at her naked body. She stepped away to tease me before I grabbed her and kissed her roughly.

You both 🤭 (had to make it blurry in case younger readers are seeing)

I lifted her up and she put her legs round my waist. She washed my body before we both came out. I lifted her up next to the sink before drying her. Then I took some body cream and rubbed it all over her body.

I put my finger in the box and moved it around so a huge drop of body cream was on my finger. I then shoved it up her pussy and started moving it around. "I- it's cold daddy." she said putting her head back and moaning.

"That's enough.. " she moaned. "Ugh c'mon I'm just having a little fun, plus your so tight now since you don't let me fuck you. " I rolled my eyes.

Time skip: 1 hour later Toni's POV
I came down stairs to see a waiter holding on to Archie's shoulders. Oh that filthy basterd. I went over, sat on his lap, put his hands on my ass and called him daddy.

He smirked seeing my jealousy and spanked my ass. "Hey baby girl." he said massaging my ass. The waiter left and my sexy mode turned off.

I sat it the seat opposite of him and he groaned. "You turned me on now..." he looked at me. I completely ignored him and started to speak. "What are you going to eat?" I said while looking at the menu. "Hopefully you." he muttered but I heard.

"Why are you so desperate!?" I shouted and left. He gave me a confused face as I left.

Not gonna lie I was no where near ready for another baby. I felt scared to tell him though, after all he is a mafia and if i make him angry I don't know what he would do to me.

I sat in our hotel room in the bathroom with a locked door. I heard a knock and I unlocked it. He gave me some food and some water. "I'm sorry I'll never ask again." he said then closed the door. I felt bad now.

After I ate I unlocked the door and saw him with a sad face. I walked to him and got into bed next to him.

I didn't say a word and neither did he. I sighed and he didn't lay a finger on me. I tried to hug him but no movement or expression. It was like I didn't exist.

"Archie.." I looked at him. He looked back but he looked different. There wasn't love in his eyes, just pain. "Why aren't you being like you usually are?" I asked.

"I know Toni, I know that you aren't ready but your stopping me from living my life. It's been ages and we are getting old. You won't even give me a chance." he said and walked away.

I looked down. Am I making the right decision?