#14 kidnapped and raped

Toni's POV
I woke up before two strong arms on my waist pulling me into a trunk of a car. I tried to scream but nothing came out. Next thing I knew I was out again. I woke up once again in a bed feeling pain in between my legs. My clothes were gone and I was confused.

I turned round to see Vito! What the actual fuck?! Did he fuck me?  And this wasn't any room in Archie's house or his parents... Huh?

"Morning sweetie" Vito got on top of me and put his dick inside of me harshly. I screamed and he chuckled. "You were so good at cumming for me sweetie." he said. I pushed him and slapped him.

"Get away you freak! When Archie finds ou-" I got cut off by him. "Archie will never know." he said pulling out a gun. I gulped and tried not to cry. "B-but my wedding and my baby..." I said. He put the gun closer to my neck.

I stayed quiet and he patted my head. "Girls are better to be seen, not heard." he said. That's when i lost it. I snatched the gun and shot him in the leg three times. He groaned in pain. "You sexist bitch!" I shouted.

"Go to hell!" I then screamed. "I'll see you there sweetie, you may be innocent but you just killed someone..." he said and I stood there confused. "I didn-." I said before he stabbed himself.

I gasped and coughed by the sight of him dead. I never wanted him to die but I wanted him to be badly hurt. His words flooded my brain. Was I really supposed to be in hell? Did I just kill someone?

Archie's POV
Toni has now been gone for 3 days and I've had a whole search party all around America, Mexico and Italy. Nothing, it's strange though. Vito has been acting very strange so today I decided to check his private house.

I hate his private house though because he always has some slut with him. I opened the door to hear my baby girl crying. "She's here!" I shouted but then asked everyone to turn around because she was naked. I put my jacket round her and she kept crying.

"Your fine now my baby girl." I saw Vito on the floor dead. Did she kill him? Why? What happened? Maybe she'll tell me later. I lifted her up and put her in the car where I helped her but some clothes on. I saw her bruised neck, pussy and boobs. I saw her lips very swollen too.

I think I had an idea what happened. That motherfucker dare rape my baby girl. "Did it hurt?" I asked and she looked at me crying and she nodded while breaking down. I hugged her tightly. "Don't worry we will sort this out." I said still angry.

We got back home but she jumped out my arms and made a slow run to Kai. She kissed him on the forehead before stripping. Wait.. I thought it hurt but then she got into bed and breastfed Kai while sleeping.

Toni's POV
I felt Archie get into bed. "Archie.... Is it you? Am I dreaming?" I said scared. He hugged me tightly. "Yes it's me don't worry, I'll never let this happen to you ever again." he said in a deep voice. "I think I'm a bad person, Vito said I belong in hell.. I think I killed someone." I said.

"Toni your not a bad person... Soon we will be getting married and your already amazing mother, sister in law, daughter in law and my lovely fiance. " he said rubbing my back before I got on top of him and played with his hair." I love you my Archiekins." I said. "I love you too princess." He replied and we slept.

___________________________
Thanks for 150 views ig 😑😐 pls gimme ideas I'm on writers block