#19 His secretary

Toni's POV 6 am
I rolled over to Archie and slapped his cheek gently. He pulled me closer by my waist and groaned. "What? People are trying to sleep you know?" he said in a tired deep voice. "I want to get a job." I said. "Nooo shut up can we talk about this later?" he asked not even trying to open his eyes. I chuckled. "Alright." I said and cuddled him.

Time skip 4 pm Toni's POV
I opened the door to see Archie who had just came home from work. I pulled him by his tie and pushed him on the couch. He smirked and took off his belt. "No no no no I can't do anymore not being able to walk. You fucked me last night Mr Knoyle. Give me time to recover." I said. "Fine but sit on daddy's lap because you made him needy for you." he said and pulled me onto his lap.

"Soo uhm the job..." I said and he put his head back and groaned. "You have me to make money for you... You shouldn't work a day in your life." he said. "Yes but please daddiii I beg you." I said and he smirked. "How about my secretary?" he asked and I nodded. "Okay but on one condition..." he said and I nodded.

"12 am in my office everyday, you start tomorrow." I nodded and smiled. "Your the best!" I said exited and hugged him. He played with my hair and smirked. "I know." he said in a deep voice.

Time skip next morning Toni's POV
I woke up extra early just to impress Archie that I could be good at working. I showered, did my hair, makeup and put on a outfit.

The fit 😉😏I walked to Archie's office and knocked on door at exactly 12:00 am I heard a cold "come in

The fit 😉😏
I walked to Archie's office and knocked on door at exactly 12:00 am I heard a cold "come in." I opened the door and saw his cold face. I haven't seen him this cold looking in a while.

I walked to him and put a coffee on his desk. He finally looked at me and his cold face went away. "Thank you beautiful." he said and I was about to leave. He then came to me then shut the door and locked it.

"Did you really think I only wanted you for a coffee?" he said pushing me against the wall. "No, I already knew you wanted a make out session at 12 am every day because that's when you have your coffee, and when you have coffee you get energy, and when you have energy you get needy." I said and he smiled. "So smart my princess." he took off his tie and tied my hands together. He pinned me against the wall lifting my hands up above my head and one hand massaging my waist.

We made out with each other passionately until it was 12:30. "Okay daddiii I actually need to do work now." I said and he kissed my neck. "I don't wanna stop." he groaned.

I giggled and kissed his lips a few more times before leaving the room.

Archie's POV
I put my tie back on until I felt something. I looked down to see my dick poking up a bit. "Ahh fuck did she really just give me a boner?" I whispered to myself. That girl will be the death of me I swear..

_______________________
👀 I wish my love life was like this 😔