Final #37

7 years later Toni's POV
On vacation in Hawaii.

It's been many years since me and Archie first met, I don't know how we could be any closer. Kai is now 9 years old and Katie is 7! Me and Archie are the happiest we have even been. Obviously he's still needy. Every Saturday night I promise to give him my body for working hard.

We are both now billionaires, he retired from the mafia 3 years ago for the safety of all of us and we now homeschool the kids together. We came here to Hawaii and I was planning a huge surprise!

I was sitting on Archie's lap as we watched the kids swim. I turned to him and smiled. He smiled back and held my waist. "What's up kitten?" He asked.

Archie's POV

She then suddenly kissed my lips and squealed. "I'm pregnant again!" She said loudly. The kids came running over as I kissed her belly. I went to her ear and kissed her neck. "Fuck your so hot when you say that over and over again." I said and she giggled.

1 day later

Although, me trying not to fuck her didn't turn out well...

Flashback

I slammed her against the wall roughly kissing her neck as she slid off my jacket. I took off all her clothes and she took off mine. I only put the tip in as there was not a noise that came from her lips. She must've gotten used to me so much and no she isn't pleased with it.

"C'mon give me a good moan." I asked. I pushed deeper and harder then thrusted in her and a loud, pleasured moan came out her mouth. "Fucking eat me!" She screamed as I tongue fucked her.

End of flash back.

The kids were asleep as me and Toni sat down on the sand.

"Remember the day we met?" She asked me and I smiled and laughed

"Remember the day we met?" She asked me and I smiled and laughed. "You were so nervous to see me at that, you had to give your brother a hug." I said and she pushed me. "Shut up." She rolled her eyes. "The first sentence you said to me was 'don't touch me!'" I said and laughed more.

"I was shy! And young! I was being sold to someone I didn't know! I thought you would do unholy things with me!" She said.

"Don't I already to unholy things with you? And you enjoy it missy so don't blame it on me." I said while laughing. "Men these days." She said and rolled her eyes.

"You were really cute back then, a shy little girl who hadn't had any boyfriend before." I said. "Yeah until you started to love me." She smiled. "Toni can I tell you something?" I said.

She nodded and I started to speak. "I-I knew I was gonna marry you, my dad told me when I was little and when your parents couldn't pay back my dad he said me and you would be a good couple..." I said and she nodded. "Okay?" She said.

"And also you were only My Little Toy the first few days." I said and laughed.

"Shut up bitch." She said and laughed back.

THE END

________________________________
Wow! Finished already! Sorry! Btw Archie and Toni lived a great life had 3 children and lived till a very old age, always in love! All their money went to their children who now have families of their own. And they all lived happily. See, arranging marriages can't be too bad!

Check out my new book! (It's for the spicy book lovers) hope you enjoyed reading this and I really enjoyed writing it as my first book! Love you!