#16 she was never supposed to take it off

Why u not voting or commenting? Do you not like story? Okay then I'll delete it but here is another chapter first 🙁

________________________________

Archie's POV 1 week later
I was doing some work in my office before I saw my little baby come in crying. I tapped my lap and she sat down on it. I stroked her hair then massaged her back till she stopped crying.

"What happens baby?" I asked her with a worried face. "There's no alcohol left..." she said with a pout. I called the maid and she came in with her favorite wine.

I poured her a drink and gave it to her. "No too much okay?" I said and she got of my lap and skipped away with the wine. I chuckled and continued doing work.

Time skip: 1 hour later Archie's POV

I heard a scream and I ran to go get Kai, I wasn't risking this again. I went looking for Toni. I heard more screaming and I followed the noise into a room with a gun. It was my bodyguard trying to take away Toni's alcohol,

I sighed in relief. Toni looked very drunk so I lifted her up and layed her down on the bed. She was laughing and I could smell the alcohol from far away. She kissed me as I felt a small wine taste on my lips.

I wanted more but I wouldn't do that to her while she was drunk.

Time skip: 6 hours later Archie POV
I felt two arms on my shoulder as they massaged my shoulders. I took my shirt off and she massaged my body. I didn't bother turning round as I groaned in delight.

After about 2 minutes I turned around... That wasn't Toni! That's my secretary! "What the fuck?!" I shouted at her. She just smirked and looked at my abs. That's when she put my hands on her waist and kissed me. I was trying to pull away quickly but it was too late.

When she pulled away I saw my two babies in in tears, Kai and Toni. "Ton-" before I could say anything she ran away. "What the fuck did you do!?" I shouted at my secretary. I argued with my secretary for 5 minutes before pushing her out the door.

By the time she was out I saw Toni struggle to carry bags down the stairs with Kai. I held her but she pushed me. I was trying to say her name but she kept not listening.

I threw her over my shoulder and felt her hitting me. I really hurt but I didn't want her to leave. I put her on the bed as she slapped me and kicked me.

I refused to let go of her until she calmed down. I held her wrists as I was now bruised. She threw our engagement ring in my face as I looked down.

I bend down to get the precious ring and held it in my hands. My eyes got teary seeing it. I left her in the room before locking myself in the bathroom all night.

"She wasn't supposed to ever take it off...." I said to myself sadly.

______________________
Sooo sad I'm literally crying rn 🙁