#30 I missed you

Archie's POV
I watched Kai swinging in Toni's arms as I smiled at my two babies. I watched her smile and I instantly fell for her. A huge smile formed across my face and I went back to work.

I was in my office before I got an unexpected call from another Mafia saying I had to leave for two months. I banged my fist on the table them went upstairs to start packing.

I went to the door before I saw Toni holding Kai's arms teaching him how to walk. "Where you going?" she asked. "Baby I'm going for two months to go help the American Mafia beat the Korean Mafia." I said holding her cheek.

"S-so your not gonna see me for a month?" she said with teary eyes. I sighed and ignored her. I went out the door and drove off. So much for being a better husband.

1 week later Toni's POV
I was still teaching Kai how to walk because he is now 1 and a half years old. I really missed Archie so I called him. He didn't pick up though 😕 I tried again and again before I send him a picture of my crying face.

He saw it but didn't reply. I cried the rest of the day.

Time skip: 4 hours dinner time.

I was feeding Kai before I got a FaceTime call from Archie. I didn't have makeup on so you could see I was crying. I picked up and continued feeding Kai. I saw he was in an office with many guns. "At least look at me Toni..." he said but I continued with all my attention on Kai.

"It's very nice here in America." he looked around the room. "Hmm" I gave him a cold reply. "Baby look at me." I looked at him and he saw that I was crying a lot.

"I saw your photo earlier." he said. "Hmm" I replied coldly again. "I miss you." he looked eager to hear it back. "Hmm" I hummed. He sighed. "Are you just going to say hmm to everything I say?" he asked and I nodded.

He hung up and I looked down. Then I thought of something.

Time skip: three days later

I was with Kai and we got matching outfits

(But Kai can't walk so he was in Toni's hands)

We had a photo shoot and posted them on every social media platform that Archie had just to make him jealous.

Authors POV
Over the weeks Kai and Toni would do fun stuff together and take photos of it, then post it.

Time skip: 2 days before Archie came home Archie's POV

I was scrolling through all her photos, really? The beach, a playground and looking at puppies? One day? And she ate ice cream that day! Without me?! I started finding this war boring so I came home early. On the plane I started to think if she really missed me. She's so focused on Kai.

I slapped my head. "What the fuck Archie of course she is focused, it's our son."

I walked in the house and called her name. I came at Kai's bed time and went upstairs to our room. I saw Toni wearing my hoodie and joggers while hugging a pillow. So she did miss me!

I slid into bed next to her and replaced her pillow with my body. I pulled her by her waist and she opened her eyes. "Wakey wakey." I tapped on her head. She hugged me tight and I played with her hair. "Nice clothes you got there." I smirked and she blushed. "I just missed your smell." she said. "I missed you..." I said looking at her.

"Hmm." she said trying not to laugh. I pulled her hair. "I said I missed you." I said. "I missed you too." she snuggled into me. "Okay now give daddy what he's been waiting for, for a month." I said with a deep voice then we did you know what.....

__________________________
Depression level is high 🫡💀👆