#10 His parents.

Archie's POV
The door opened to see my lovely sister Lily, smiling but she wasn't smiling at me, she was smiling at Toni. "Wait so this bitch kidnaped you and now your with him?" she asked Toni and hugged her tightly. "Poor thing. Fuck off Archie." Toni hugged her back and gave her a smile. Lily looked at me up and down and gave me a dirty look. "Ugh did it have to be with him though? He's such annoying brother." Lily said as she rolled her eyes at me.

"I'm not that bad." I replied back. "Both of you are difficult." Toni said and I pulled her by her waist.

Toni's POV
We went inside the house and saw Vito, Owen and Archie's parents sitting down. Lily was lifting out suitcases upstairs. I gulped seeing his parents. I felt dizzy and the looked like they were going to eat me alive. Archie saw it and made me sit down. "Oh dear do you need a glass of water?" his mom said nicely.

She was actually nice. I thought she would hate me. "Oh uhm yes please." I replied and she left to get it. "Hurry up honey! The poor girl needs water!" his dad said. Soon she gave me a glass of ice cold water and I gulped it down in a few seconds. Why are they so concerned about me?

"Ugh god Archie doesn't ever stop talking about you. We have family group chat and he spams it all about how beautiful you are." Lily said and I looked at Archie that was looking down in embarrassment.

"Lily stop embarrassing your brother!" his mom shouted. "Yeah Lily it's not like you don't simp for anyone." Archie laughed at her. Lily got up and started hitting Archie before Vito pulled them apart.

Well Toni we would like to see you tonight at our party for your pregnancy." I chocked. Pregnancy? How'd they know? I didn't tell anyone... I looked Archie who looked at me. He must have found the test. What the fuck Toni. I kinda wanted this pregnancy to be private, in fact, I wasn't ready for a baby... but now Archie makes everything his way. I smiled and nodded as I weakly walked upstairs.

"You need any help?" asked a voice behind me. I turned to see Vito. "That would be nice thanks." I said with a smile, Vito held my hand as he walked me upstairs. I could see that he was very much like Archie, very muscular, many tattoos, very good looking. "Do you want the baby?" He asked . I looked him. "I don't have a choice." I muttered. He sighed. "Rest okay?" he said and I nodded.

Archie's POV 7 pm
I walked upstairs after talking with my siblings and parents for a few hours only to see Toni sleeping. I kissed her forehead and stroked her hair. I felt guilty for telling everyone. Maybe she didn't want my baby, or anything to do with me. "preziosa wake up." I said and she groaned. "I'm tired though." she mumbled and I sighed. Not only could she not want the baby. But it would be bad if I forced her to go to a party when she's pregnant.

"I'll meet you at the party." She said as I sighed and left.

I got to the party and Vito came running to me and pushed me. "What have you done to the poor girl Archie! Your raised better." I looked down. "I know I don't know what I was thinking." I replied. "She thinks you'll hurt her if she decides she doesn't want the baby." I looked up. I may be a mafia but I would never hurt her.

"Get your shit sorted brother!" He said and left.

Toni's POV

I entered at the party tired and saw everyone looking at me. I sighed and looked around for people I actually knew. I glanced at someone and saw it was my dad. Fuck no.

I quietly walked to the bathroom and cleaned myself up. I was about to walk out the bathroom before I saw Archie. "Nice dress." He muttered and I nodded. It was a silk white dress that sat perfectly round my curves. "Thanks I guess." I said washing my hands. "Do you think I would hurt you." I looked up. "Maybe." I said and he sighed.

"Are you ready to have a- I don't know okay? I've been with you for less than 2 months and I'm having a baby with you. I don't know what I want or who I love. I can't possibly think when I am in a party full of people I don't know!" I said and walked out.

(Edited)