TWO

I walk out of the school as the different kids form into there little groups. Casey swings her arm around my shoulder letting it dangle there as we walk side by side.

"We're still up for the study session at my place right C?" She asked me as we walked further away from the school.

I had totally forgot about the meetup with Casey. If I were to be honest I know my mom would say yes but I just didn't wanna go.

We stop when my car pulls up and my mom rolls down her window. "Casey!" My mom says showing her biggest smile.

"Hey Ms. Jean!" she says as she gives her a small wave. "Is it alright if Claire spends the night at my house? we're gonna study for a huge history test"

"Of course tell your mom I say hi and that I like what she did with the garden" She says as she keeps one hand on the steering wheel.

"I will! bye Claire see you tonight" She says giving me a hug. I slip into the car seat putting on my seatbelt as my mom rolls up my window.

"why can't you be more like Casey? huh" she asked scoffing. "I'm talking to you! I want a answer when I am" she says slapping me forcing me to look down at my lap.

"i'm sorry" I tell her whispering. She shakes her head clicking her tongue. "you're pathetic Claire I mean seriously you're crying over what?"

I look out the window as tears roll down my eyes. My eyes connect with Stu's and Billy's as they stand beside each other.

They frown when they see me, I wipe my tears sinking back into my seat. I hope they didn't notice me crying.

Once we make it back to our house I head to my room packing my bag with a few things. Lip gloss, Horror movie, Clothes, and my notebook for when we're studying.

I stayed in my room for a bit as I flipped through a comic book Randy let me borrow. He told me I could keep it as long as I returned it in perfect condition.

Suddenly I hear footsteps and quickly shove the comic book under my pillow as I pretend to open up a random book from my shelf.

My mom opens my door eyeing me, "let's go I don't have all day" I shove the book to the side as she walks off.

I grab my bag tossing it over my shoulder as I head outside into the car.

彡ミ彡ミ彡

Me and Casey have been studying for what seemed like hours until I decided that we should watch a scary movie.

"A scary movie? are you serious I won't be able to sleep all night!" she tells me holding my hand hoping I change my mind.

A smile grows wider on my face "Come on I even brought one with me!" I tell her searching through my bag as I grab out the film.

I wave it in the air until she finally caves in. "Fine i'll go make us popcorn" she tells me as I nod putting in the movie.

I pause it as I review some of the notes we took down for history. The phone starts ringing as Casey grabs it.