THIRTEEN

Billy tosses Stu the gun as he catches it. He aims it at Sidney's dad as he tried moving away. Billy stands in front of me as he covers the scene.

I know Stu shoots Sidney's dad when I hear the gun shot fire. I flinch hard as I try pushing Billy away but he grabs my wrist.

"You're sick!" I yell as I refuse to look at him. I stare everywhere else but at his eyes. I was to shaken up by everything to even progress what was happening.

"Come on baby don't say that you know you don't mean it" He tells me as he try's to get me to stop wiggling out his grip.

"I hate you" I scream as I watch him grab his gun waving it near my cheek. "I love you" He tells me as he kisses my forehead.

"Now you're going to be a good girl and play you're role right" He tells me as I shake my head. He frowns at my response as he rolls his eyes.

He grabs the knife from the counter behind him while he had his eyes on me. He rubbed the knife on my cheek.

I lick my lips tasting my tears. I wonder if I screamed loud enough if someone would be able to hear me anyone at all.

"This is gonna hurt really bad but I can't have you screaming" He tells me as he puts a cloth between my teeth.

He than holds both my wrists in one hand. He aims the knife at my stomach causing me to start moving. This physco was gonna try and stab me!

"The more you move the more it'll hurt come on now we both know this" He told me as I close my eyes shut hoping it would all go away.

I let out the biggest scream when I feel the knife go inside of me. I feel it get pulled out and Billy dropping my hands.

I immediately put my hand on my stomach spitting out the cloth in my mouth. I let out huge screams of pain as I cry.

Billy doesn't bother helping me as he leaves with Stu leaving me by myself in the kitchen. I grab the counter tightly hoping I can somehow scream for help.

Nothing seems to come out when I part my lips to scream. I hear someone's footsteps from behind. I turn to look to see Stu.

I shake my head as I face him. I keep my hand on my stomach as I walk backwards. "please don't stab me again" I ask him.

He just has that same goofy look as he picks me up bridal style. "I need to get you to you're place" He whispers in my ear.

I could feel the warm liquid as it left my body. It was a unpleasant feeling and I hated it. "Now what I need you to do is sit down here, you won't move unless you hear the police"

"But first we need to make a phone call" He tells me as we walk into a room with Billy standing beside a phone line.

He had a knife held in his hand. When Stu let me down I immediately started clutching onto his shirt and began shaking my head.

Stu pushed me forward causing me to walk towards Billy. "We're gonna call the police and you're going to say these exact words" He tells me handing me a piece of paper.

I take it looking down at it. I look up at him as he dials the numbers. "If you don't than.." He faces the knife in his hand.

I gulp as Billy hands me the phone. I hear it ringing as the tip of the knife touches my back. "911 what is your emergency?"

"Help! Please — i've been stabbed!" I say as I feel tears rise to my eyes again. My heart was pounding, if I even slip just a little bit they'll know.

God knows what will happen if I even try anything. I let out a deep breath. "please" I say barely over a whisper into the phone.

"What's the address of the house ma'am?" They ask me as I grip the phone tightly. This question wasn't on the paper.

I glance over at Stu as I let a tear roll down my cheek "The address is — Stuart Macher's house" I hear the other line go silent as my hands became sweaty.

"We sent dispatch right away, stay on the line with me while they get there —" Billy grabs the phone ending the call.

He removes the knife that was on my back as I feel myself getting dizzy. "I'll take her to her spot than we'll quickly clean this up" He says smiling.

I watch as Billy places the phone back. He picks me up holding me bridal style as we walk to a bathroom he than gently places me onto the floor.

"I love you so much Claire" He told me putting strands of my hair behind my ear. "After this is all over we'll be able to go somewhere, where no one will be able to hurt or judge us" He told me holding my hand.

I cough out blood watching it splatter all over Billy's shirt. His eyes widen he shakes his head as he holds my hand more tight.

"Claire?" He called out as I felt my eyes become heavy. The last thing I remember is hitting the washroom sink before passing out.

idk if i wanna make a second book or not lmk if u guys want one 🙏🏼🙏🏼