TWENTY - ONE

"I just added a couple of things to make it special" he tells me smiling. I watch as he digs into the food eating it quickly.

He swallows as he looks at me. "Are you gonna tell me what's in it or not?" I ask staring at him.

He smiles at me as he takes his last bit getting up from the chair. I hear the chair crease on the floor as he stands in front of it.

"Stu" he says as he grabs his cup of wine taking a slip out of it. I stare at him, was he serious? What the fuck did he mean by that.

"I'm sorry I don't think I heard you right did you say Stu?" I ask letting out a awkward giggle as I watch him.

He sets down his wine glass and looks at me "No, I think you heard me just fine" He lets out a laugh.

I stare at him as I feel my leg start shaking. Was he messing with me? I stare at him. "Do you want dessert" he said as he gets up.

"I'll go bring it" He tells me as he walks off the other direction. I grab my crutches, Billy must've gone mad.

I mean even more mad than he's already gone! He's gone madder. What if I'm the dessert!

I stumble out the dinning room and I see Billy appear with a slice of cake. "Where do you think you're going?" Billy says clearly mad.

He places the plates onto the table and I quickly try escaping from him. Billy grabs my crutches from my hand causing me to fall on my side.

I let out a scream as I fall harshly. "Oh my god please, please no —" I say as I crawl backwards away from Billy.

"oh my baby I would never hurt you come here" He said as he walked towards me with open arms.

"No! Get away from me you're a killer you're a physco path" I screamed at him as my back hits the wall.

I look around looking for somewhere to go but I come to the conclusion there's no where to go.

Billy sits in front of me on his toes. "I need you to calm down you're gonna make me do something I'm going to regret"

I start crying as I stare at him. I bring my knees up to my chest. "Please don't hurt me" I say as tears roll down my cheeks.

Billy wraps his arms around me and brings my face to his chest. "Shh my baby" Billy says to me causing me to shiver.

"please don't hurt me" is all I managed to say barely above a whisper.

"I would never do anything to hurt you it's just you and me now" he kisses my hair as he rests his head on top of my hair.

"Now do you want cake or should I set it aside for tomorrow I mean after that act I don't think you deserve cake" He says as he pulls away from me.

He stands up and grabs my other crutch that he had snatched away from me. He turns around and sees me staring at the floor as tears continue to roll down my cheek.

Billy rolls his eyes as he storms up to me. "Don't make me repeat myself" he says as he grabs my hair yanking my head back.

"This is you're life and your going to learn to live with it now do you understand or not?" He said harshly.

I let out a whimper as I nod quickly. "Words I want words." He says to me as he yanks my hair harder.

I place a hand onto my hair to stop it from aching so much. I could feel my hair strands being yanked off my head.

"I-I understand" He lets go of me and helps me up handing me my crutches.

What if Billy was right? What if this was my future and this is how it was meant to end all along.

Am I really meant to be stuck here with him for the rest of my life?

Short chapter but at least I updated guys 😒😒