FITHTEEN

The nurse handed me crutch's as she watched me get up from my bed. Today was the day I was meant to leave the hospital.

I held the crutches tightly as I got up. I look at the nurse as she claps her hands smiling at me. "I knew you could do it!"

I nod giving her a half smile. "Your boyfriend is outside waiting for you" I immediately stop.

My eyes filled with worry as I glance at her
"Is something wrong dear?" I shake my head as I suck in a breath.

She helps me all the way until we make it outside where I see Stu and Billy. I stop at the door when the nurse stands beside me.

"Why didn't my parents come pick me up?" I ask as I turn my head to look at her. "I'm not sure dear"

Stu and Billy appear as the nurse hands Billy a white bag. "In here is her medicine she needs to take at least 1 pill before sleeping"

"Okay thank you" He told her smiling as she walked back inside the hospital. "It's been a while since i've seen you sweet cheeks"

I flinch at the name, "I-I wanna go home" I say as I try walking faster to the car. Billy and Stu stop me as Billy stands behind me and Stu in front.

"What? What's the matter, you look so frightened" Stu asked me as he started smiling like a maniac.

I felt tears in my eyes, "please what do you want from me" I ask as I look around in the parking lot for someone.

"Come on you know what we both want" Billy whispers into my ear causing me to have chills run down my spine.

I shake my head "You killed innocent people!" I yelled as Billy appeared in front of me beside Stu. "Innocent? How many times do I have to tell you"

He said his voice growing with anger. "Sidney wasn't innocent!" He said as he walked closer to me spitting in my face.

"Sidney's dirt bag slut of a mother was banging my father causing my mom to leave!" He shouted at me as I kept walking back.

He walks closer to me and I loose my balance falling onto the floor. I shout in pain as Billy runs a hand through his hair.

Stu stares at me as he watches me scream in pain. Billy turns around going towards the car, "i'll be in the car, hurry up" Stu says as he walks away.

I groan in pain as I feel my stomach hurt. I get up holding onto my crutches. I make my way to the car out of breath.

I open the door putting the crutches in first before letting myself in. The second I close the door Billy starts driving.

I bit my lip as the pain grows. I had to get stitches thanks to Billy. I was terrified of anything like that happening to me again.

I turn to the side of the car looking outside. I close my eyes letting myself fall asleep against the car door. As I try forgetting about the pain.

彡ミ彡ミ彡

I wake up to the sound of the engine turning off. I open my eyes rubbing them. I look up at the front to notice no one sitting there.

I than look out the window and notice a couple of buildings that looked run down. The first thing that pops into my mind is to get out of the car.

So that's exactly what I try doing. I grab the handle turning it to unlock the door but it doesn't budge.

I try again but harder slamming my hand against the car door. I grab my crutches but before I could hit the door Stu appears scaring the crap out of me.

"holy shit" I whisper putting a hand onto my heart dropping the crutches onto the seat. Stu and Billy get back into the car.

The smell of food fills up the car causing my stomach to growl. I lick my lips when I notice a white container and two drinks.

"We got food" Stu says as he holds it in his lap as Billy stays silent. I don't say anything in return as Stu loudly slurps on his drink.

He hands me the same drink and I grab it to find it almost done. I frown at this as I was pretty hungry and was looking forward to something to eat.

"Quit being such a idiot Stu and give her my drink" Billy mumbled under his breath. I could tell he was still pretty worked up about what had happened earlier.

Stu sighs grabbing the drink out of my hands and handing the other drink to me. I grab it taking small sips of it.

I let the drink sit in my hand as I look around noticing we were no where familiar.

I clear my throat causing Billy to look at me through the mirror and Stu to look back at me. "Where are we going?"

I asked them as Billy stares straight at the road his behaviour caught me off guard really. I never knew someone could be so mad over a simple question.

"It's a surprise" Stu tells me causing me to panic as I look between the two boys. "Stu — where are we going? I thought we were heading to my house"

I feel a lump of salvia form in my throat when Stu lets a small giggle out. "We never said we were going there now did we?"

I shake my head as I grip the drink tightly. "Where are we going." I ask more firmly. Stu and Billy don't respond.

I grab my crutches ready to attack them but Billy quickly noticed eyeing me down. "Take me home right now"

"Put down the crutches Claire" Billy demands as he looks at me and the road making sure we don't hit anything.

"Billy drop me home." I say with anger. Who did they think they were. I wasn't going to sit in a car with a bunch of murders and let them take me someplace I don't even know were going.

"I wanna go home now!" I scream as Stu groans in frustration. "Stop whining" He tells me as he looks out the window.

"You guys are gonna kill me just like you killed Sidney — and Tatum!" I yell as I let out tears.

"if we were going to kill you why would we be stuffing you with food like a turkey? huh smart ass" Stu asked me clicking his tongue.

I sniff loudly as Billy pulls over to the side of the road. "Okay, we'll go home" He says as Stu gives him a look of confusion.

"Billy what about —" Billy is quick to cut him off. "We can worry about that later" He tells him as Billy looks at me.

"Stop crying and i'll take you home" I nod wiping my tears with my sleeve. I wonder what Stu was talking about.

Where were they going to take me? and most importantly we're they going to kill me.