EIGHTEEN

I walk up the staircase with my crutches. A huge smile on my face. It almost reached both of my ears. I was truly happy for the first time in a long time.

I hear my parents door close, meaning they had went back to sleep. I slowly open the door to my room to see Billy sitting on my bed.

He turns to face me with a serious look planted onto his face. "So?" He asked me waiting for me to tell him what me and my parents talked about.

"My parents had decided it would be best if we moved out of town somewhere more safe.. a clean fresh new start —" Billy cuts me off.

"What!?" He says as his eyes bolt open. He quickly gets up from my bed rushing towards me causing me to be a bit frightened.

"You disagreed with them right?" He asked as he searched my face for a response. I started stumbling on my words.

"That's not a response — you idiot!" He said as he grabbed my face sharply. "Do you have any idea what you've done?".

Tears began forming my eyes as billy pins me to the back of my door. "Do you not understand? How hard I worked for us".

I glanced at his eyes seeing the warmness that I've always seen fade away. "I'm sorry Billy but it's not in my control".

He shakes his head as he lets go of my face running a hand through his hair. He than places his hands on his hips.

"we're leaving" he tells me. I stare at him confused as I drop the crutches letting them lay beside my bed as I sat on my bed.

"Are you insane? I mean surely you are.. but I'm not leaving Billy" I tell him as he goes through my closet.

He grabs my school bag dumping all the belongings in it onto the floor. I stare at everything falling out. It was a bunch up loose paper, gum wrappers, notebooks, pencils.

One thing stuck out to me the most out of everything. A note, it was folded. I lick my lips as I let out a small sigh.

Billy grabs random clothes shoving them into my backpack. Was he serious? Did he think I would leave with him.

He grabbed my medicine and tossed it in the bag along with a bottle of water that was on my bedside table.

He put the bag over his shoulder as he looked at me waiting for me. "I told you I'm not going Billy I'm not leaving my family behind for you" I spat at him keeping my voice low.

Billy seemed to grow mad. He stepped closer to me kneeling down to my height. He licked his lips staring at me. "I'm going to kill your parents if you don't get the fuck up right now"

My whole body felt cold. How could he just say that to me? I felt frozen. "You don't mean that- right?" I ask him.

He stares at me blank expression. "You've seen what I'm capable of haven't you Claire? Do you wanna remember that night.." He asked me as he tucked my hair behind my ear.

I pushed his hand away. "No- no. Stu drugged me and you stabbed me!" I say as I feel tears in my eyes ready to spill at any given moment.

"Please Billy I don't wanna go" I tell him shaking my head. He rolls his eyes starching the back of his head.

He gets up grabbing my crutches handing them to me. I stare at him letting a tear drop slide down my cheek.

"Please" I beg him.

OKAY I KNOW U GUYS R PROB MAD THAT I DIDNT UPLOAD IN LIKE 3 MONTHS.

but listen I had a bf and we broke up so I fell out of motivation to do anything but now we r up n breathing so the updates will be slow but I'm gonna be up so we good🙏