Chapter 10

At 5:00pm that night melody gave birth to a beautiful baby girl which she named Lily Marie Clifford .
3 years later
Melody's POV
"Happy birthday beautiful!" I said as I woke lily up . "Fanks mummy!" She said with a huge smile spread across her face . "Your welcome cupcake" I said as I hugged her . "Ok come on let's get you some breakfast " I said as I walked out of the room with Lily following. "What would you like for breakfast ?" I asked lily . "Pancakes !" She said clapping her hands ."pancakes it is !" I said a I started getting the ingredients out . Then I cooked up all the batter and dished it up for lily . After she had finished eating I Bathed her and got her dress into a pair of black shorts ,a white shirt and a black ,white and grey flannel. After she was dressed I put her hair up in a bun and put her knee high black and white socks on .Once I had put her black shoes on I pushed her socks down to below her knee . Once she was ready I turned the tv on and put spongebob on while I went to get dressed . I got dressed into a black tank top and a multi coloured skirt . I also put on a pair of black flats and curled my hair . Once I was ready I grabbed my bag and sat on the couch next to lily . "Lily where would you like to go to day?" I asked her . "Can we get McDonwalds and then go to the park pwease ? "She said back . "Of course anything for my little princess!" I said as I got up and turned the tv off . "Come on let's go!" I said as I headed over to help her off the couch . I buckled into her into her car seat then got into the car . Once we got to the closest McDonalds I helped Lily out of her car seat and held her hand while we walked in . As soon as we were inside I lead Lily over to the counter to pick what she wants . Which was like every other child was a kids meal . After I ordered and we got our food I took lily back to the car and buckled her in . I then drove to mine and Lily's favourite park . Once we arrived i unbuckled Lily and helped her out of the car and followed her to our favourite spot to sit . After she sat down I did the same and then passed her her food . Which she happily ate while watching the birds flying around the grassed area near the play ground. After we finished eating lily asked me if she could go play in the playground. I of course said yes and let her go play . While I was watching her I got a text from my sister so I opened my phone and read the text which said "hey are we still on for dinner ?" I replied to the message with a "yes" before putting my phone down and looking back up to the playground. But as I looked up I could see a guy with weird coloured hair approach lily . So I got up and headed towards lily . "Lily ! Come on we're going home !" Shouted out to Lily causing the guy to turn around .my eyes went wide at the sight of who it was.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Hey guys I'm not gonna be able to update tomorrow so I'm gonna do a double update now enjoy :)
Sharice 😘️xx