Chapter 15

Lukes POV
"Dude why do you seem so angry with me ?" I asked confused on what his problem is with me . "I'll tell you if you can answer a simple question!" Michael said slightly loudening his voice . "Okay fine " I asked . "Why / how do you have melody's New phone number ?" He asked crossing his arms . " Why because she's my sister in law and how three months after she left Sydney I was talking to her because she was living at Ben and Jessica's house !" I said raising my voice a bit as well . "Wait you saw her 3 months after ?!" I said suddenly lowering his voice . "Yeah why ?" I said not sure of where he's going with this . "Do you know why she left ?" He asked the hope clear in his eyes . "Yes but i believe that's for her to tell you not me " I said looking at the ground . Michael was about to say something when I heard lily ask "your Michwael right ?" While standing next to me . "Yes did your mummy Mention something about me ?" Michael asked bending down to her level . "Yes she said you guys were owd friends" she said and Michael's smile faded instantly. "I need to talk to her . Lily do you know where your mummy works ?" Michael asked . "Yes she works at Starbwucks" lily said with a huge smile . "I'll be back soon!" Michael said grabbing his jacket , shoes and keys before running out the door .
Michael's POV
I need to know why she left ! I mean you can't just run out on somebody and not tell them why ! But what if she cheated on me ?! You know what why do I care so much she basically abandoned me and got her self knocked up ! I thought to my self turning my car around and heading home . Once I got home I pulled up in the drive way and headed back inside . "So how'd it go ?" Luke asked while feeding lily . "I didn't go" I said putting my keys down . "What do you mean you didn't go ?!" Luke said staring me down . "I decided I wasn't going to waste my time on a girl that left me just so she could go and get knocked up by some douch weed !" I said before storming out of the room.
Luke's POV
What the hell got into him ? I thought to myself . If only he knew he was the douch weed that knocked her up !
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gay chapter I know sorry 😬
Please go read Sonyagoodchild 's book and _jadeymoo_ 's book they are truely amazing 😍👌
Sharice 😘xx