Chapter 13

Ashton's POV
While the others were unpacking their stuff I decided to go meet some of our new naibours. I went to the house directly in front of our house first and knocked on the door .but who opened it made my jaw drop. "Ashton ?" She asked surprised to see me . "Wait melody you live here ?!" I asked with twisted emotions
Melody's POV
"Um ... Yeah" I said looking down towards the ground . "mummy your missing the movie !" I heard Lily shout as she walked over to me . "I'm sorry cupcake . But mummy is talking to our new naibour " I said looking down at lily . "Wait did she just say mummy ?" Ashton questioned suspiciously. "Yes" I said with no expression. "One question how old is she ?" Ashton asked . Crap he's onto me . "She's three" I said picking her up . "I'm free!"
Lily said holding up three fingers. "But if she's three that would make her ... Is that why you left ?!" Ash asked in a serious tone . "You know what ash come in" I said stepping to the side so ashton could come in . i put lily down and told her to go watch her movie . "Would you like something to drink?" I asked ash "nah I'm good thanks " he said taking a seat at the kitchen table .
"So why haven't you told him yet ?"
"Well one because I don't think he can handle it . Two because I don't wanna wreck his future in the music industry"
"Well he has the right to know you cant keep this from him forever!"
"I know . So how long are you guys in la ?"
"1 month"
"Well I have to tell him this month then because I can't keep lying to my daughter about her father "
After 2 minutes of silence I heard a bang and lily scream . Which made me jump out of my seat and run over to where lily is . I saw lily in tears when I got there . "Cupcake what happened ?" I asked ."I was t-trying to get the despicable m-me movie which is on the t-top shelf by c-climbing on the tv cabinet when I s-slipped and fell and now my bum hurts "lily said crying. "Come here " I said opening my arms for her to hug . I hugged her and picked her up so that she was on my hip . Then I carried her over to the kitchen table where ashton is sitting . "So what happened?" Ashton asked looking at Lily who still had tears running down her face . "Lily was trying to a dvd off the top shelf and slipped" I said kissing lily on the head . "Lily is that her name ?" Ashton asked reminding me that I'd never told him her name . "Oh yeah sorry it is" I said seeming kind of embarrassed by the fact that I forgot to tell him her name . "Well I better get going the boys are probably wondering where i am" ashton said getting up from his seat . "Ok but you can't tell Michael about this because it has to come from me " I said as I walked him to the front door . "I wont promise" ashton said stepping outside the door . "We'll see Ya around " I said in which ash replied with "yeah see you around" before walking back over to his house .
~~~~~~~~~~