Chapter 22

Michael's POV
After I wrote everything down I scrunched up the paper and through it on the floor . Yeah I know what your thinking 'writing down your thoughts is for girls' and all I have to say to that is that is works . But I still can't wrap my head around the fact that I'm already a father . I always thought that I would find the perfect girl and would propose and then a couple of years later we would have children and when that all happened I would at least be in my late twenties. But no life had to go and throw a massive hurdle at me at the last second . Maybe that's why she moved here because she didn't think I'm ready . Well to be honest I don't really think I'm ready either . *knock* *knock* I was interrupted from my thoughts by someone at the door . i quickly got up and headed for the door . I opened the door to see "mel?" .
"H-hey u-um is Luke here ?" She asked looking slightly uncomfortable. "Um no he's not why ?" I asked with out thinking . "Well he's got my daughter . Do you know when he could be ?" she asked starting to panic . "Lily !" I shout from the door . "Yes ?" She asked coming over to the front door . "I-I thought you said Luke wasn't here " she said with a confused expression. "He's not I was looking after lily " I said smiling . "Have you got your things ?" I asked her . "I go get them" she said before walking towards the lounge room to grab her stuff. "S-so you l-looked after lily ?" Mel asked still confused . "Yes but Luke fed her before he left . So I basically just sat and talked to her " I said looking behind me to see lily with her bag . "Ok well thanks lily say thank you to Mikey" mel said causing me to frown . "Thank you daddy" Lily said as she walked out the front door leaving melody gobsmacked . "B-bye Michael " melody said turning on her heels and chasing after Lily .
Melody's POV
"Lily h-how d-did you know that Michaels your father ?"
"I was there when Luke told daddy and I was also there when you were talking to Michael on the porch that day "
"Oh"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Hi sorry I haven't updated this book in a while because I'm still trying to figure out what I'm gonna do with this book .
Sharice 😘 xx