Chapter 24

Michael's POV
"You guys are all literally going out without me ?" I asked kinda hurt . "Yeah ... But we'll be back soon" Luke said with a small smile. "Besides we're only going to Talk with John then were gonna come back k" ashton said trying to make me feel a little bit better about the while situation. "Yeah fine ...ok" I said before the boys left."great now I'm stuck at home alone" just as I had said that my phone started ringing.
"Hello ?"
"Hi Michael it's uh melody ...a-are you busy today ?"
"No the boys all ditched me what's up ?"
"Well lily would like to know if you wanted to come to l-lunch with us ?"
"Uh... You know what stuff it yeah I'll come where do you wanna meet ?"
"I'll just meet you at yours ok ?"
"Ok I'll see you soon"
"Ok bye"
"Bye"
I hung up the phone before walking over to the bathroom to have a shower.after I had showered I quickly got dressed and slipped on my converse.put on some deodorant.just as I was almost finished getting ready I heard a knock at the door."come in !" I shouted as I walked into the bathroom so that I could style my hair."daddy!" Lily said as she walked into the bathroom."hey lily pad" I said bending down and picking her up."hey"melody said faintly."hey" I said just as faintly."so are you ready to go ?" Mel asked."no just yet" I said walking out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom due to the fact I had forgotten my hair gel.as I walked to my bedroom I could tell melody was following me.
Melody's POV
I followed Michael to his room and leaned against the door frame as grabbed his hair gel ? As he walked out of his bedroom and into the bathroom I noticed a scrunched us piece of paper on the floor and yes I know I shouldn't be going through his stuff but my curiosity got the better of me.i bent down and grabbed the paper before quickly shoving in into my purse and walking over to where lily was."hey lily" I said picking her up and resting her on my hip."hehe hi mummy" she giggled."i have a present for you" I said with a grin."oo what is it ?" Lily asked with a huge smile."its the tickle monster" I said tickling her which made her erupt in laughter and try and wiggle away.
Michael's POV
As I finished my hair I heard a loud laugh from lily. Curious I poked my head around the corner to see mel tickling lily.most likely the cutest thing I've ever seen...I guess it was that moment where I realised that this is what I see in my future
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
A/N
Damn that ending
Sorry I have updated in a while I've had a bit of a writers block on this book :-/
Any way I hope you enjoyed the chapter :-)
Sharice😘xx