Chapter 26

Melody's POV
"Where is he? is he ok?" Ashton asked as him and the boys approached me."I don't know they won't tell me anything" I said tears rolling down my cheeks."I'll go see what I can find out" Calum said before walk over to the reception desk."so what happened ?" Ashton asked sitting beside me."well i put lily down fo- wait oh my god lily ! I left her alone at home! I'm such a terrible mother" I said shooting out of my seat."no you're not... I'll drive you to your place" Ashton said."thanks" I said with my head down before following Ashton out of the hospital.

We arrived back at my house and I rushed out of the car and into my house hoping my little girl is safe and sound."lily?" I called out as I entered the house."mummy?" Lily asked running out to me with tears running down her cheeks."oh my god baby girl I'm sorry i.. I had to go with daddy" I said bending down and pulling her into a hug."where'd daddy go ?" She asked with a confused expression on her face."well um... Daddy's at the hospital" I said unable to come up with a better way to say it."why is daddy in the hospital? Is he sick?" She asked looking up at me with her big green eyes."uh ... Yeah" I said with a sad smile."mummy can I see daddy?" Lily said hope evident in her eyes."yes but we might have to wait a while" I said with a sigh."that's ok I just hope daddy gets well soon" lily said hugging me."well let's get you out of your pjs then".

I lead her to her bedroom and picked out some Warm clothes for her before helping her get dressed. Once she was dressed I brushed her hair and tied it up. I grabbed her shoes and put them on her before picking her up and carrying her out to the lounge room where Ashton was."shall we go back to the hospital?" I asked drawing Ashton's attention off his phone to me."yeah" he said standing up and waking out the front door. I handed lily to him and locked up my house. I then took lily off him and buckled her in before hopping in the car myself.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
A/N
I hope you're ready because it's about to get emotional ;)
Sharice😘xx