~.+Quill+.~

~.+*+.~

It was a sunny day, and a group of students were talking outside.

"Have you taken your potion today?" (Y/N) whispered to a tall, brown-haired boy who was standing next to his gang and three girls.
He nodded at (Y/N)'s question. "Being a werewolf is tough. But thanks to you, James, Sirius, and Peter, things are getting better."

(Y/N) nodded, relieved. "That's really good to hear, Remus. I thought you were going to go on a rage and kill somebody...or something."
Remus laughed, and hit (Y/N)'s arm in pure glee. Lily and Molly then walked over to (Y/N) and nudged her.

"Do you want to go to Hogsmeade with us?" Lily asked her with a grin on her face. (Y/N) was about to accept, but she hesitated as she noticed Tom looking at the Gryffindor group with a dark expression on his face. (Y/N) rubbed the back of her neck, and shook her head apologetically.

"Sorry, but I have plans. Next weekend maybe?"

Molly pat her shoulder reassuringly. "No problem. I had plans too, anyway.." Lily squealed in delight, managing to earn James's attention.
"What's got you so hyped up, Evans?" he asked her, adjusting his glasses.

"Molly is going to Hogsmeade with Arthur!!" she cried out, jumping several times on the spot, and (Y/N) barely managed to calm her down. James crossed his arms and licked his lips.
"I also wanted to go with someone." he purred, wearing a flirtatious look beneath his glasses.

As Lily blushed and slapped James across the face, (Y/N) noticed a Slytherin boy looking sadly at them. Severus Snape. (Y/N) had heard a lot of bad rumours about him from James, but she didn't believe any of them. Severus was just too kind. On the inside, at least.

(Y/N) sneakily walked away from the bickering Gryffindor gang, and hurried inside, managing to bump into someone on the way.
"God, I'm so sorry!" (Y/N) turned around to see who it was, and she found herself staring at a tall Slytherin student, who wore an intrigued expression on his uselessly handsome face.

"No harm done." he said, brushing the dust off of his robes. (Y/N) looked at him in disbelief.
"But how? You were outside-!" Tom shushed her by bringing a finger to her lips, making a shh gesture. (Y/N) blushed furiously as he smirked.

"It doesn't take much effort to go from one place to another in a short period of time, little wolf." he said in a seducing voice. " You should watch where you put your paws next time."
He then removed his fingers and straightened himself up, before walking away. (Y/N) was flustered and confused at the same time.

'Wa...? Wait! He can't just do that and leave!' (Y/N) thought, and prepared to run after him, but he had already disappeared. (Y/N) crossed her arms and scoffed.

"How is he so fast?"

~.+Time Skip+.~

Herbology. A subject (Y/N) was good at, and enjoyed. She wondered if Tom could use a bit of her help, but realised he was good at everything.
(Y/N) entered the greenhouse and saw many Slytherins and Gryffindors bickering with one another, since they had to take Herbology class together.