~.+I'll Wait+.~

~.+*+.~

The light surrounded her in an instant. As she opened her eyes, she could she all the memories and good times that she had with her family, her friends, and with...Tom.

She wondered why she was seeing all of this. This is not what she had expected. She had expected herself to wake up and find herself lying on a bed.

But as she blinked again, she saw... Hogwarts. Her lips lifted up into a smile, as she couldn't hide her joy.

Was she finally alive? Back in reality? But...something wasn't right. Hogwarts looked fine, but as she looked down at her hands and legs, they were...translucent. Pale.

She walked into the castle, and saw several other students walking by. But even though she waved at them, they didn't wave back.

In fact, they didn't even turn their heads to look at her. She walked up to them and tapped their shoulder, but her hand just went through them.

That was when reality hit her. (Y/N) clasped her hands over her mouth, and a tear rolled down her eye in utter shock.

She wasn't alive. She was...a ghost. No one could see her.

And no one could feel her.

Not even him.

~.+*+.~

Tom walked through the corridor while ignoring the suspicious gazes several students gave him as he did. He was not a supernatural human, but he could hear everything they said.

"I bet that Riddle killed her." one Hufflepuff muttered to his friend. "He's suspicious, no?"
His friend nodded, looking at Tom with doubt written all over his eyes.

"Ya think? I told you that he's dangerous."

Tom clenched his jaw and glared at them, making them cower back in both fear and shock.

How dare they even think that he killed her. (Y/N) was his love, his destiny, his everything. He wanted her to be back, and he would do anything to do so.

If he earned immortality, he could kill all the Muggles and Mudbloods, and have all the time in the world to think of a way to bring her back. Yes. Perfect.

Ever since that day, Tom Marvolo Riddle's goal was to reach immortality. But he never asked his love what she thought about it.

~.+A Few Years Later+.~

Graduation. Tom had waited for this moment for a very long time. He had killed several Mudbloods and gathered a small group called the Death Eaters over the years. But there was one thing that didn't change.

She never came back.

As he put a hand on his neck, he felt the cold feeling of a necklace around his neck. He had never forgotten to wear his necklace his love had given to him on his birthday a few years before.

He had never had such a beautiful birthday since...

He missed her.

Tom peered around and saw several other students hugging each other and starting to cry. The Professors looked at them with teary eyes, but in Tom's eyes, they looked pathetic and weak.