~.+My Wish+.~

~.+*+.~

Today was Tom's birthday. (Y/N) wanted to make this day the day of his dreams. First, she had to lure Tom put of the house. It was currently 6:30AM. Tom always got up early, so he was already roaming around in the kitchen.

(Y/N) has the perfect idea. She had planned on how to lure him out for days.

"Tom..?" she called from upstairs. Tom was by her side in an instant.
"Do you need anything?" he asked in a gentle voice.

"Can you get me some groceries from the store?" Tom nodded and stood up. "Of course. I will be back soon. May I take the keys?"

(Y/N) nodded, pretending to sound very sleepy, even though she wasn't sleepy at all.
As he saw her nod, Tom put on his black coat, took the house keys and headed outside.

As soon as she heard the door close, (Y/N) sprung out of the bed and started to think. She had to make a decent plan so she could prepare and decorate the house before he came back home.

She had bought some decorations in sercret, so she had to act fast before he came back. She checked the time. 6:40AM. He had gone out early, and was going to return home at about 7AM.

(Y/N) got out of bed and went under it, grabbing the decorations from beneath.
She started to hang the decorations on the curtain, and took a cake out of the fridge.

It had silver and dark green icing, with a white base, topped with an accessory that said 'Happy Birthday' on it. It was beautiful. Oh, and she had almost forgot. She grabbed the gift she had bought for Tom when she had went to Hogsmeade from her bag and placed it next to the cake.

She then got out some candles and a lighter. She stuck the candles on the cake and put the lighter beside it. Now, she had to get out of her way too comfortable clothes.

(Y/N) put on some decent clothes (I'll let you guys imagine it!) and brushed her (H/C) hair so it didn't look messy and tangled, and wore the locket Tom gave her as he always got furious when she didn't.
(Y/N) got out her phone (yes she used a phone even though she was a witch) and turned on her flashlight.

She then turned off all the lights as the clock striked 7. She quickly turned on the lighter and lit the candles which lit up the whole house. Lastly, she turned off her flashlight and waited for Tom to come.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

(Y/N) straightened her posture. Footsteps. He was coming. She heard the house keys rattle from outside, and the door handle soon rotated, making a creaking sound.

3...2...1!

"Happy Birthday, Tom!!!" she shouted as soon as he came inside the house. Tom looked at her in total shock and confusion. "I...what..?"

(Y/N) rolled her eyes. "Have you forgotten? It's your birthday, silly. Come on! Put the candles out before they all melt."
Before Tom could say anything, (Y/N) took his wrist and made him stand in front of the beautiful, fiery cake.
"Make a wish."

Tom hesitated. 'I wish...that (Y/N) and I will stay together. Forever.'

He then blew out the candles all in one breath. (Y/N) clapped and turned on the lights. She removed the melting candles from the cake and gave him the present she had waited to give him for almost a month.