~.+Into the Light+.~

~.+*+.~

"(Y/N)...?"

Tom was horrified. He couldn't attack her, nor hurt her either. But he had to defend himself. So, Tom raised his wand in a defensive position and waited for (Y/N) to strike first.

He couldn't do the first strike. He didn't have the courage to face her.

"Answer me, (Y/N)." Tom murmured slowly, wondering why (Y/N) didn't react at all to his presence. Had the Hunters cursed her?

The answer he got was only a fierce growl. She could not understand him at all. She then pounced, and tried to bite his arm off. Tom dodged, and pointed his wand at her.

"Levicor..."

Tom bit his lip and looked away. He couldn't bring himself to cast a spell on her. All the times she had looked out and cared for him...He didn't want to repay it with a broken bone.

As (Y/N) growled and ran towards him again, Tom raised his wand and went into defensive which was hard to see, because he always was on offensive.

"Please, listen to me." Tom said calmly, as he dodged another one of (Y/N)'s attacks. But (Y/N) whipped him across the arm with her paw and growled lowly, glaring at him.

But as Tom met her eyes, he realised something rather strange. Her eyes were not filled with anger and hatred. Instead, it was filled with love and sadness. She...she didn't want to fight him at all.
She was being forced to.

As Tom dodged a hit from (Y/N)'s paw, he slowly approached her.
"(Y/N). I know you're in there. Please, do not do this. Fight it.."

As the plead left Tom's lips, (Y/N)'s eyes glimmered and she loosened herself and transformed back into a human.
"Tom..! I..!"

"Crucio!"

The curse hit (Y/N), making her scream in agony and drop onto the floor. Tom's eyes widened and looked at the person who casted it. It was a wizard and witch he had never seen before, but he already hated them.

"What did you do?!" Tom screamed in fury, raising his wand in threat. The witch scoffed and looked at him with not even the slightest pity in her eyes.

"Haven't you figured it out yet? It's the Cruciatus Curse. Makes the opponent wither in agony."
Tom looked at (Y/N) who was screaming as she grabbed her neck in pain.

He couldn't bear to look at her. She looked so...painful. He then pointed his wand at the two Hunters and snarled bitterly, shielding (Y/N) who was starting to recover.

"Expulso! Incendio!" he shouted, and he hurried over to (Y/N) as the spells hit the two unprepared Hunters.

"Are you alright?! Can you walk?" There was nothing but desperation in Tom's usually calm voice. (Y/N) looked at him with tired eyes and nodded weakly.

"I..I'm okay, T..Tom.." she stammered, looking into his worried, brown eyes. Tom slightly smiled, looking relieved to see that she could recognize him.
"Don't just stand there, Amanda! Kill them!!" the wizard screeched.

"Glacious!" Amanda shouted. But Tom instantly ran in front of (Y/N) and held his wand out.
"Protego." he said calmly, and a shield formed around them and protected them from the icy spell.

Tom turned to her.
"Where's your wand and your phone?" he asked her, holding her hand.
(Y/N) shook her head. "The witch took it...I-I don't know where it is."