~.+Forever And A Day+.~

~.+*+.~

The sight was dark and beautiful, and there was not a single cloud in the night sky. As the Hogwarts Express stopped at the train station, several new Hogwarts students hopped off.
Amongst them, there was boy who looked at the castle with cloudy, brown eyes.

Several hundred years had past, and Hogwarts was still the same. The boy looked at the school, holding a dandelion in between his long, slim fingers.

It was him. Tom Riddle. But of course, his sirname wasn't actually Riddle. He had a much different sirname now. But his appearance and first name were still the same. He still had his handsome fifteen year old look.

His past was quite similiar as well. He had no parents, and was abandoned at an orphange. A strange wizard acknowledged him of his wizarding abilities, and he was brought to Hogwarts. It felt like déjà vu.

Everything was quite odd to him, but Tom remembered everything.

Of how he almost ended the wizarding world, and how he died and almost ended up in Limbo.
But miraculously, he managed to get born again. He had gotten a second chance. Perhaps it was because of the true meaning behind his rather horrible acts.

But whatever the meaning behind his freedom was, he was not going to waste his chance.

Ever since he had gotten born again, he had only one goal. As the students poured out of the train, he scanned the crowd, hoping to see a certain student with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes.

His one and only goal was to find (Y/N). If he had gotten a second chance, he was certain that (Y/N) had gotten one as well. Tom bit his lip in disappointment as his vision was blocked by several students. This year was also a failure. Tom sighed, giving up, and then proceeded to follow the teachers into the school.

 Tom sighed, giving up, and then proceeded to follow the teachers into the school

Tom was already in his fifth year, and he still wasn't able to find his soulmate. It tore his heart apart as he remembered their terrible fate in their past life, but he knew that they had a better life ahead of them.

If they ever managed to find each other, that was. But Tom was determined to find her, no matter where she was. Whenever the holidays came by, he always travelled the land and tried his best to find her within the country.

But he had always failed to find his beloved half. He remembered where she lived, so he went to the place she had once lived. But the house he had visited had already been occupied by someone else.

Tom entered the Great Hall and sat at the Slytherin table with some other Slytherin students, and watched the first year enter the Great Hall with amazed expressions on their innocent faces.
It was quite funny to Tom, every time he thought about it. Even in second life, he was still in Slytherin. Funny.