~.+Lost+.~

~.+*+.~

The sky was as black as space, and the breeze was light and merciful. Lord Voldemort stood in front of a castle and sighed, breathing in the cold air. May 2nd 1998. It wasn't a very special date, but it soon was going to be.

Today was going to be the end of the Second Wizarding War.

"Ah...Finally.." Tom whispered softly as he stood in front of the shielded school of his youth. He was followed by his Death Eaters, who stood behind him looking nervous to fight.

'Cowards..' Tom thought, scoffing carelessly. 'They should be thankful that I am even sparing them.'

Tom flicked the Elder Wand in between his long, pale fingers and chuckled softly. Finally, he was going to end the fight that the stupid Muggles and Mudbloods started, and was going to kill them all.

He closed his eyes once before gripping the Elder Wand that was in his pale hands, and casted a spell on the shield that was protecting the castle.

As he casted the spell, the Death Eaters casted a spell with him, and Tom smirked as the shield started to crack.
He was protected by his Horcruxes, and all he had to do now was kill Harry Potter.

It was going to be easy. After all, he was the most powerful wizard of all time. Killing one pathetic child couldn't be much of a job, anyways. Dumbledore was dead, so there was no one to protect that boy.

A few Horcruxes had been destroyed, but it didn't matter. Nagini was by his side, and Helena Ravenclaw's diadem was still in one piece.

There was no one who could stop him now. But he had heard that there was a rumour about Potter getting rid of him. Impossible.

He wouldn't let one kid get in the way of achieving his goal of avenging (Y/N)'s death. He wasn't going to give up and throw everything away now.

Even though he didn't look the way he used to 60 years ago. Nevertheless, he was going to kill his enemy no matter the cost, and bring his love back to life.

"Begin."

~.+*+.~

(This flashback takes time before the Christmas Holidays)

Tom sighed as he walked through the corridor of Hogwarts. His classes had ended, and as much as he wanted to meet (Y/N), she had promised a friend to do some left-over studying together, so he had to walk alone.

But Tom was concerned. He had recently seen some male students flirting or getting closer to (Y/N). He didn't act like it, but it made his blood boil.

He growled lowly. He needed somewhere hidden and nice to practice his Unforgivable Curses without the Professors knowing.

The Chamber of Secrets wouldn't be bad, but he didn't want to damage the interior of the chamber, so it was a no for him. Besides, he had planted a few dandelions in the chamber for (Y/N), so he didn't want to harm them in any way.

Tom smiled as he thought of her. Ah, she was so beautiful and positive and..lovely. His face became slightly red, but he brushed it off quickly.

Tom walked deeper into the corridor but then, he saw the wall in front of him shift, and it looked rather odd in his sharp eyes. The wall opened, and it revealed a big door, making Tom's eyes go wide slightly.

What...was this..?

He walked towards it and opened the door, and it revealed nothing other than a huge room. Tom's eyes glistened. This room was perfect to practice his spells in.