~.+The Mirror of Erised+.~

(A/N)
Thank you guys SO much for loving this Fanfiction!
I am so honored and happy to have such kind readers like you!

I hope you enjoy the rest of the chapters for the book!

A slight spoiler: I am planning about 20~25 chapters for this book! So please read until the end if you wanna know their fate! I love you all! 🥰

~.+*+.~

~.+Christmas Morning+.~

"Tom!" There was a knock on Tom's dorm early in the morning. Tom opened the door to find (Y/N) standing at the door with a smile on her face.

"Merry Christmas!!" she exclaimed cheefully, making Tom slightly smile. "Indeed, Merry Christmas." he responded, straightening his sleepy posture. (Y/N) was also amazed to see that Tom was already in his uniform.

(Y/N) then held out a gift wrapped in green wrapping paper to him. And no it wasn't the necklace. It was something quite different.
Tom looked suprised and heart-warmed at the same time, but it was hard to tell.

He carefully took it and opened the present. Inside, he saw a dandelion keychain and a book about Potions he had wanted to purchase.

(Y/N) grinned proudly

(Y/N) grinned proudly. "Isn't it beautiful? I found it at Hogsmeade yesterday and I thought you would li-"

But she was cut off as Tom hugged her, burying his head at the crook of her neck. "Thank you...Thank you so much." he whispered, making (Y/N) feel slight pity for him.
She understood why Tom was thanking her so much.

He had grown up in an orphanage, so he had never experienced this type of...warmth. But she was most willing to give him that warmth, because he deserved it. Tom let go of her gently and admired the keychain.

"It's...beautiful." He then pulled out his own present from his drawer and gave it to her. "Take it." he muttered with a pale-red face. (Y/N) nodded and unwrapped the gift.

Inside, she saw a locket. But it wasn't just any locket. It was the locket of Salazar Slytherin. Tom picked up the locket and put it around her neck.

"It looks perfect on you." he purred, looking at her with warm eyes. (Y/N) blushed and looked at the floor.
"Thank you, Tom. I...I'm honored." she stammered.

Tom put the keychain and book on his bed and beckoned her outside the common room. "Come on. We have to go to the Christmas Feast, no?"

(Y/N)'s (E/C) eyes glimmered. "Of course! Let's go!"
The two walked up and down the stairs and arrived at the Great Hall. The Professors and Headmaster were already seated, and Tom and (Y/N) hurried to sit at the Slytherin table.