~.+Reflection+.~

~.+*+.~

Moonlight hit the surface of the Great Lake as the two lovers sat beside each other. Tom sighed softly as (Y/N) rested her head on his shoulder, and he rested his head on hers.

"What a beautiful night, Tom." (Y/N) murmured dreamily as they sat down together next to the Great Lake in each other's arms. Tom nodded, and put an arm around her shoulders.

"It is." he replied, gazing into the stars in wonder. But as he looked down at (Y/N)'s expression, he noticed that she looked slightly concerned.
"What's the matter, love?"

(Y/N) looked into his eyes. "Are you sure that we're allowed to stay out this late? What if we get caught by the teachers?" Tom scoffed, and kissed her forehead.

"Don't worry. I have my plans." he purred, wearing a smile of unknown meaning on his handsome face. (Y/N) smirked and cuddled next to him, making him hum.

"Tom..?"

"Yes, (Y/N)?"

"Do you...do you think we'll be able to stay together forever?" she asked him, making Tom slightly frown.
"Of course. Why? Do you doubt it?" he asked softly. (Y/N) shook her head.

"No. No, I don't." As he heard her reply, Tom smiled warmly and tightened his grip around her shoulders protectively.
"Good..." he muttered as (Y/N) lay down comfortably in his embrace.

(Y/N) then smiled cheekily and stood up, making Tom frown in confusion. She held up her wand confidently and looked at Tom.

"I bet I can do something way better than you!" She lifted her wand. "Expecto Patronum!"

As she said those words, a glowing wolf burst out of her wand and howled, before running on the surface of the lake. Tom scoffed and held up his own wand.
"Expecto Patronum."

Another wolf ran to the first one, and the two wolves howled and played with each other before disappearing. (Y/N) smirked proudly. "Mine lasted longer than yours!" she boasted, giggling happily. But Tom raised an eyebrow.

"I doubt it." he chuckled, before hugging (Y/N) from the back and pulling her back onto the ground. The two laughed as they collapsed on top of each other on the floor, and gazed at the stars lovingly.

Life was perfect for the two of them.

Well...had been.

~.+*+.~

"Lestrange." Tom said coldly, facing the black-haired witch. "Are you certain that you killed the Mudbloods?"

Bellatrix laughed, her laugh sounding very unusual and psychopathic. "Of course, my Lord. I killed and tortured them all~!"
Tom smirked in satisfaction and turned to the other Death Eaters with a snarl on his face.

"I do not understand why you lot cannot do the exact same as Lestrange. Is killing a Mudblood that hard?!"
Tom then turned his gaze to a certain Slytherin who had his head lowered.

Severus Snape. A new recruit. Tom was interested in Snape's abilities and strengths, but Severus didn't show much interest in killing Mudbloods or Muggles, which Tom despised greatly.

No Death Eater dared to reply to his words, so the room was silent. Tom sighed sharply and glared at the Death Eater who had failed to accomplish a mission he had given to him.