~.+Fractured Promise+.~

~.+*+.~

"The Potters have had a baby..?"

"Yes, my Lord."

"What is his name?"

"The son of Lily and James Potter, my Lord?"

"Indeed."

"His name is Harry, my Lord. Harry Potter."

"Harry..?"

"Yes, my Lord."

"Where do they live? I wish to kill them."

For some reason, he hated that name. But why? He didn't exactly remember.

But as soon as he heard it, he wanted to kill him. Was it because of her..?

No.

She betrayed him. Did she..?

~.+*+.~

(Y/N) blinked as the dim light shone into her eyes. She felt unsual an unfamilair with her surroundings. The floor beneath her was hard and cold, and the atmosphere was dark.

This was not her home.
She instantly got up and searched for her wand, but found that is was nowhere to be seen.

"Looking for this, little girl?" a voice slurred happily. As (Y/N) looked at the direction, she saw a lady with her wand in between her fingers.
She had blonde hair and brown eyes, and wore a smirk on her face.

"Where am I? And who are you?" (Y/N) asked cautiously, backing off. She then realised she was behind bars, in a cage.

The lady laughed, making (Y/N) narrow her eyes in displeasure.
"My name is Amanda Staleg. One of the most skilled Animagi Hunters alive!" she said. Amanda then looked at (Y/N) in interest.

"What's that around your neck, sweetheart?" she purred, pointing at the locket which was around (Y/N)'s neck. (Y/N) covered it with her hand and snarled.

"Mind your own business." she spat bitterly.
Amanda's teasing expression faded away and turned into a dark, blunt one.
"It wasn't a question."

"Accio locket." The locket unwrapped itself from her neck and instantly jumped into Amanda's hand, making
(Y/N) flinch.

But then, a shadow appeared from behind them. "What are you doing, Amanda. I never told you to steal." This time, it was a man with a muscular build with black hair and green eyes.

Amanda lowered her head as she saw him approach her.
"Sorry, Master Harry Tahiki." she muttered, and threw the locket back into (Y/N)'s cage.

(Y/N) frantically wrapped the locket back around her neck, and glared at the two Hunters with digust written all over her face.

Harry looked at her in interest, before taking his wand out and pointing it at (Y/N) who growled in threat.
"Let us start our mission." he said. " I expect the boy to come if he is so clever. Why don't we make him hesitate on finding us?"

As Amanda nodded, he moved his lips to mutter a spell.

"Imperio."

~.+*+.~