~.+Hogsmeade+.~

~.+*+.~

Finally. It was the weekends. It had been a few weeks since she and Tom had sneaked out of the library and had that 'close contact' moment.

(Y/N) avoided him ever since, and Tom had always lost the moment to talk to her which was quite surprising, because Tom had always succeeded in everything. (Y/N) had ignored him for the last few weeks, and today she wondered what she should do to spend her time.

She had suggested going to Hogsmeade with Lily and Molly, but they were too busy going on 'dates' with James and Arthur. Honestly, (Y/N) didn't really feel jealous. Instead, she felt a little lonely. Ever since she and Tom had stopped meeting because of their embarrassing moment, she had no one to spend the weekends with.

As (Y/N) skimmed through the books in the library, she saw someone walking towards her. She recognized the person all too well. She quickly grabbed her books and tried to walk away, but the person harshly grabbed her wrist, and pulled her towards them.

It was Tom.

He looked at her with an irritated expression. "Why have you been avoiding me?" he demanded, growling lowly. As (Y/N) hesitated, he gripped her wrist tighter. "Answer me." But as he saw (Y/N)'s slightly frightened face, he let her wrist go and sighed.

"I apologize for my unnecessary behaviour." he said, his tone much softer than before. "I was just sick of you avoiding me for the past few weeks."
(Y/N) sighed. She had nowhere to run away now. She might as well tell him the truth.

"Sorry. I was just really confused about...things." she confided, running a hand through her elegant hair. Tom nodded and then held out his hand and opened it, revealing a bookmark shaped as a silver snake in his hand.

He slightly smirked as he saw (Y/N)'s confused expression. "Please, take it. Consider it as a gift for you since you gifted me something as well." He placed it on (Y/N)'s hand, making her blink in confusion and slight happiness.

"I-Thanks..." she stammered, examining the beautiful gift. (Y/N) then forgot everything about the past and looked at Tom with bright puppy eyes.
"Do you want to come to Hogsmeade with me if you have nothing to do?"

Tom frowned. "All of a sudden?" (Y/N) nodded. "Consider this my thank you. Come on! Or do you not want to come?"
Tom rolled his eyes. "Fine. I'll accompany you to Hogsmeade."

(Y/N) grinned, making Tom avoid her gaze. She hurried over to her dorm and set down her books and put some Galleons, Sickles, and Knuts into her pocket before following Tom out of the castle. It was quite cold outside, and
(Y/N) realised it was already November. Snow was falling from the sky, and
(Y/N) watched in envy as she saw couples walking together happily.

Tom noticed her jealousy and scoffed to himself. Was he not enough to her?
They talked to each other about their Potion lessons, and (Y/N) explained more accurately why she had been avoiding him. He forgave and understood her actions, making her feel relieved.

Finally, they arrived at Hogsmeade.