~.+First Date+.~

~.+*+.~

"Harry Potter met He Who Must Not Be Named in the Chamber of Secrets?"

"According to Albus, yes. But I heard that they managed to destroy his diary."

"His diary...I see."

"If only someone could stop him."

"Are you talking about He Who Must Not Be Named?"

"Indeed, Horace."

"...If only Miss (L/N) knew of this situation."

"Who is Miss (L/N)? What is her first name?"

"Her name is (Y/N) (L/N). The two had an unbreakable relashionship. A romantic bond many envied at Hogwarts at the time."

"So as I hear it, Horace...Are you saying that He Who Must Not Be Named had a lover in his youth?"

"Yes, yes indeed. They were so happy together, and He Who Must Not Be Named treasured her greatly."

"Well? Where is she? Perhaps she can bring an end to the Dark Lord's era."

"That cannot happen."

"And why is that?"

"Miss (L/N) is the reason why He Who Must Not Be Named has started his reign of darkness in the first place."

"What happened to her?"

"I cannot answer that right now. But what I am curious about is...was there anything on the diary? Perhaps a keychain of some sort?"

"I didn't hear anything about a keychain. But why would you be curious about something like that?"

"...Old memories, that is all."

~+*+.~

"Tom!!" (Y/N)'s voice instantly summoned Tom to stand by her side. She handed him a rectangular object which made him tip his head in confusion.

"What is this?"

"It's a device that allows us to communicate with each other in the Muggle World without owls." she explained. "Press this button. If I answer your call, you can talk to me through this device."

"I see." he said.

Tom caught up with everything very quickly which was not very surprising because of his high intelligence. As (Y/N) handed him the phone, she saw something around his neck.

Around it, was the necklace she had gifted to him a few days before on his birthday. The keychain she given to him on Christmas was on his diary.
He had said that he would kill anyone who broke it which spooked (Y/N) out.

"Anyways..." (Y/N) hesitated a bit. "Want to go on a date with me?"

Tom's cheeks instantly heated up and he looked away, clearly flustered.
"Urm..I-I...O-Of course.." he stammered, his face red in embarrassment.

(Y/N) found this rather cute.

"Get ready 'till 1PM! I'll be waiting~" she purred. Tom nodded with his face still red, and went to change.

~.+After all Preparations+.~

Tom came downstairs and held her hand as they opened the door.
"Let's go!" (Y/N) exclaimed cheerfully, making Tom smile.