~.+Together at Night+.~

~.+*+.~

(Y/N) tried her best to avoid ever since she had given him that quill. She was flustered as Hell, and she turned the other way whenever she saw Tom coming her way.

Tom had also noticed her odd behaviour, and did everything in his power to try and approach her, but had always failed, making him irritated.
(Y/N) didn't show up at the library to study with him which they usually always did together, and she sat as far away as she could from Tom at class.

She didn't like her own behaviour as she had always wanted to get close to Tom, but she was too embarrassed to say anything to him. As night fell, (Y/N) sneaked into the library for some late night studies. She hoped that Tom wouldn't be here, and settled at a table near the very corner.

She glanced outside and saw hail storming down from the sky. Winter was coming, and so was Christmas.
(Y/N) took her thoughts off of Winter and concentrated on studying. But her eyes were tired and started to close. All (Y/N) could remembed was the sound of crackling fire and the hail banging on the windows of the library.

"!!"

(Y/N) instantly woke up. What time was it? She noticed that the candles that were usually litten up in the library were turned off. She frantically grabbed her books and headed towards the door, only to find out that it was locked.

"Urm...Alohomora!" But nothing came out of her hand. Wait. Hand? Crap. She had left her wand in her dormitory. She was now locked inside the library with no light protecting her from the darkness that threatened to eat her.

As (Y/N) started to panic, she heard footsteps coming from the other side of the door. She immediately ran over to the door to call for help, but realised that it good be a Professor. If she got caught being in the library at this time, she was going to be in big trouble. But the footsteps abruptly disappeared, and (Y/N) hid behind a shelf.
"...Alohomora."

The door of the library swung open, and (Y/N) flinched in both surprise and horror

The door of the library swung open, and (Y/N) flinched in both surprise and horror. Was it a Professor? What if she got caught? What if-

"Found you."

A hand clasped (Y/N)'s hand from behind her, making (Y/N) scream in terror. But her scream was muffled, and she tried to bite the person's hand as she squirmed around in their grip.
"Relax. You don't want to get caught by the Professors, do you?"

That voice. It was Tom. As Tom removed his hand from (Y/N)'s mouth, she instantly turned around and stared at him in confusion and shock.
"How did you know I was here? And more importantly, why are you out of the dorms at this time?"

Tom tilted his head. "I could ask you the same." he retorted, scoffing. "And I was expecting more of a 'thank you' than a question."
(Y/N) avoided his rather playful gaze, and looked at the library floor.
"Thanks..I guess.." she murmured, clenching her fists in embarrassment. Tom smirked and beckoned her outside the library with his hand.